• 2014 Ford Focus st

Have very good experience on buying 2 cars for Steven Magana he help both me and My son buy 2 very nice cars and no haggling on price or seen what extra they could at on at all. I will be back again to buy many more cars in the future. Great Job my son is very happy with his new car

• So glad I found this dealership

Originally my appointment was with Reggie, but I got there early and he was still with someone so he had Bob take me so I wouldn't have to wait, which means a lot! From the start they wanted what's best for me. I felt very comfortable and taken care of. I got to drive out the lot with a Lexus within an hour and half!

• Above and beyond

Mary and Mitch this tag team duo. Was the best customer service i have dealt with. And being in customer service myself i usually have high standards that they exceeded.

• Awesome place

Bob was great, super helpful and by no means aggressive. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

• Customer

If you want a a phenomenal car buying experience ask for Mary Nell A. She was on top of things and made our car buying a very pleasant one. She has very good customer service and such a great attitude. I would recommend anybody to buy a vehicle from Reliable Auto and if you want a fast great experience ask for Mary Nell A.

• Gave me better than BLUE BOOK!

Selling your car? Give Meryem a holler! She'll take care of you!

Selling your car? Give Meryem a holler! She'll take care of you!

• Car sales

Reggie was a delight to work with he really kept it real with me no games and no waiting for hours to finish the deal.

• For meryem

Excellent service extremely helpful and very knowledgeable

Excellent service extremely helpful and very knowledgeable

• Clean and reliable

Pretty good place. It was pretty professional and had good service.

Pretty good place. It was pretty professional and had good service.

• Very Honest and Caring

We found a car they had that would have met our needs, so we made an appointment. Unfortunately, the car was already taken, so the salesman called me and let me know, so I wouldn't waste my time coming over. I really appreciated that.