Crown Toyota-VW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Debbie Lush
    October 26, 2017

Great customer service and support throughout the entire purchasing process.

Missed a good deal
    February 24, 2018

Never made it to crown the car sold ! But the dealership was very quick and responsive to my inquiries and made every attempt to ease my curiosity as ...to the condition and price of the vehicle in question. I’m sure I would of enjoyed the car as well as the dealership ! It was a really good deal chic

Excellent experience!
    December 1, 2017

Mitch Was the reason we purchased our vehicle at this location. We had looked other places but nobody was as knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic to... our needs. He made a great deal with us and I left feeling comfortable and excited with how things turned out.

Great Experience
    September 26, 2017

I found exactly what I was looking for at Crown used cars. Phil was fantastic answering all my questions and getting me the best deal possible. Brad w...ent out of his way to take care of any concerns I had. They made my first car buying experience great. Friendly, responsive and worth the drive.

Great experience leasing a RAV 4.
    May 31, 2017

We worked with Mike Van Hohenstein last week and he helped us lease our new 2017 RAV 4. He was extremely professional and attentive to all of our conc...erns and questions. He did not pressure us but allowed us to make the best possible choice for us. When we returned to pick it up he spent a great deal of time explaining the many electronic features of the car. I would highly recommend Mike as well as Crown Motors dealership to anyone looking for a car. This has been an outstanding experience for us.

Incredible professionalism,an excellent experience
    March 6, 2017

Mitch provided us with gracious customer service. We had a fixed budget, a short amount of time, and a definite need for a reliable vehicle. He stayed... after hours to accommodate us, worked with Phil to advocate an incredible price that we could afford; and they even blessed us with some incidentals that we wished for, but were content to not have at that moment. Mitch allowed us to contact him via our preferred method, whether by text, email, or phone. Our service was exemplary and personalized without ever feeling stifling or pushy. We were treated like royalty as soon as we stepped onto the lot, and treated like family as soon as we entered the office. Personally, I highly recommend Crown Toyota-VW of Holland! Their service and kindness are bar-none!

Great experience!
    March 1, 2017

We were searching for a used minivan, and ended up at Crown because that have a great selection. We were helped by Brad Shook, who was fantastic to w...ork with. He was honest, knowledgable, helpful, kind, and genuine. I would highly recommend Crown Motors in general, and Brad in particular. Anyone looking for a quality used vehicle, head this way.

Thank you Dan! Brad enjoyed working with you, and really appreciated hearing about your review. We are proud that you chose to do business with us!

Very satisfied!!
    March 1, 2017

I would highly recommend this dealership,I walked in thinking I wasn't gonna be able to get a car because my credit is not the best but I was wrong ,t...he guys at the dealership went through extreme measures to get me in a car. I can say these guys were very friendly people and went beyond just to meet my needs. The financial guy didn't just get me in a car he also helped with advice on how to better my credit and the best ways to do so. I was recommended by family and I definitely see why.

We really enjoyed working with you, Jessica! It took time to get you set up with the terms you deserve, and we're glad you were kind and patient with... us through that process. A sincere THANK YOU from Mike, Mike, and Phil!

Continued 5 Star Commitment
    February 2, 2017

We just completed purchasing our 3rd vehicle with Crown Toyota and have never been so pleased. The sales and financing reps were courteous and forth...right. They helped walk us through the various purchase options and answered all our questions. Car buying can always be a bit intimidating, yet their friendly, caring attention to our needs kept stress and pressures away. Love the cars, the service, and this dealership. We are buying mom's car here next.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a rating and review! We'll always be happy to help you and your family. Phil Ophoff Sales Manager

avoid their used car lot!!
    January 31, 2017

I have bought 2 used cars from this dealership - both were "Certified Used Toyota". The first was a Certified Toyota Solara. A month after purchasi...ng this car, I decided I may have made a mistake by purchasing a 2-door vehicle. I stopped into a different Toyota dealership in Grand Rapids just to see what I could get on trade-in towards different (4-door) car. This is when I learned that this vehicle had had some body work done. Apparently this vehicle had been in an accident, but the sales person had assured me it had a 'clean CarFax". A couple years later we needed to replace a vehicle on short notice and searched all the local Toyota dealerships. Crown was the only dealership that had what we were looking for... another Certified Used Toyota Camry. This time I made sure to examine the CarFax closely and it had no reported damage. This past week I had this car in to an independant body shop for some minor repairs (door dings) and learned that there is a spot on the rear quarter panel that has previous body work that is now beginning to deteriorate. Apparently a dealership doesn't need to report any damage repairs that do NOT go through an insurance company - especially if they are repairing a car in preparation for sale...

I'm very sorry about the experience you've had with your vehicle, and would love a chance to help improve things! I share your sentiment concerning C...arfax reporting, and have looked into how that works. Dealerships do not participate in reporting prior damage. Carfax has access to pull information on damage incidents that have an insurance claim and/or police report attached to them, but if there is no police report or insurance claim to "announce" the incident, it is likely to be missed by Carfax. As a result, a dealership reporting that a vehicle has a clean Carfax cannot guarantee that the vehicle has never been damage. I feel that Toyota's Certified reconditioning process is fair to both the customer and the dealership: A vehicle can have prior repair or replacement to a small number of panels, but it must meet many mechanical standards beyond that. However, if we sold you with prior body work that was deteriorating, it would not have been to our knowledge, and I would love the opportunity to not only help improve the condition of your vehicle, but also your impression of us. We want the best for our customers, and we never intend to let them down! Please call me at your convenience: Phil Ophoff Sales Manager 616.494.0640

Crown Toyota-VW