• buyer

Buying a new car was made easier than I ever could believe. No pressure and easy to do business with.

• Richard Kay Superstore

Walked in and less that 2 hours drove out with my new car

Walked in and less that 2 hours drove out with my new car

• Worst experience ever

We had a terrible experience with buying our car from Richard Kay. The salesman knew absolutely nothing and they had the attitude that they could have cared less if we did business with them or not. They weren?t hardly willing at all to work with us and made us feel like we were wasting their time. The ONLY reason we sucked it up and bought from them was we really wanted the car they had. We also had to have it serviced, which was terrible experience as well which became the icing on the cake to why I will NEVER go back to that dealership again. Everything about Richard Kay we expect was awful. Thank goodness we are done with them and have found an excellent new Cadillac dealership who treats us how a customer should be treated.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. I'm so sorry your experience with us was so negative. Please call/text us directly at (864) 202-6705 when you have a chance so we can hear specifics about what we can improve. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you. - Ricky

• Great service

Great experience. I purchased a BUICK Envision. The device was great. The atmosphere was excellent.

• GMC Acadia

I was very pleased with my experience with Richard Kay dealership.

I was very pleased with my experience with Richard Kay dealership.

• New car purchase

Pleasant experience. Sales staff was extremely helpful in our purchase of our new vehicle. This is the second new car purchase and have recommended others to visit Richard Kay

• Richard Kay SuperStore

We had a very good experience with the sales person as well as the financial manager.

• Loved Kent!

We had a great experience! Kent and Aaron were very helpful and Aaron was a lot of fun, but We never talked to Aaron again after the 1st day. Kent called us back numerous times and even helped guide me to the shop to get my bed cover put on yesterday!

• Warranty insurance

I highly recommend you check out Richard Kay dealership. They stepped right in when I had a problem with my warranty insurance and resolved the issue in a matter of minutes. And to there salesman Alan for contacting us to also help with the problem. I highly recommend you check out their dealership

• Good but not great!

Focus on the customer. Give them directions. Don't assume they know your procedures. Always greet them.