Elgin Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1057 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elgin Hyundai from DealerRater.com

May 22, 2018

Treated with kindness and respect. Treated me as if I was one of the Elgin Hyundai family! Thanks to everyone for the great service!

May 19, 2018

Jim the manager of the service department help me out so much and I trust him. He's the only reason I take my car there to be serviced

Thank you so much for your excellent input, Frances! We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that Jim met your... needs and expectations. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Warm regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 16, 2018

I didn't feel rushed or pressured, and all of my questions were answered. Brian went to a lot of effort to be sure that I got what I wanted.

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on your purchase, Marc! We specialize in making things easy for our customers without the hassle. We c...ertainly appreciate your business and I will pass your feedback along to Brian. Drive safely. Warm regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 15, 2018

I liked the courtesy and friendliness of the gentleman at the desk. I believe his name was Larry. I have met him before and I appreciate that he is k...ind in his tone and demeanor.

May 15, 2018

Greeted quickly, got down to business, got the deal done. No hassle at all. Financial work wasn't it's usual painful self either.

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of our dealership, Yvone. Our team is dedicated to providing our customers with a welcoming, efficie...nt, and hassle-free experience. We'll be sure to share this feedback, and if you ever need anything else from us, don't hesitate to let us know. Until then, we hope you're enjoying your new ride! Best regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 14, 2018

George is very accommodating. He got a loaner for me and offered a discount. I am always pleased with service at this dealership

Marianne, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car George has provided and th...e thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 13, 2018

Jay your sales person excellent and should be noticed for his fine work and customer service should have more like him

Hi Barbara, and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Jay took care of you! He is truly an invaluable asset and we apprecia...te everything that he does. Best regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 13, 2018

My experience with Elgin Hyundai was above and beyond my expectations. The professionalism and stress free environment made me feel at ease. The appea...rance and knowledge of the sale people was outstanding. Everything upfront with no hidden problems. This was my second purchase from this dealership and will not be the last. They have earned my trust and respect when buying a car.

Mike, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go ...above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 9, 2018

Friendly staff in show room. Service appears honest and fair. I utilized the shuttle service and the driver was great. Shuttle service home was so imp...ortant to me that day to get back home to my family. It took the burden off me getting an uber or other means back to my house. Thank you so much. My family and neighbors appreciate it too.

Paul, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough serv...ice you received from us. If there's anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

May 9, 2018

Jeremy found exactly want I needed in a car. He was very easy to talk to. He also answered all my questions that I had. I would not only recommend Elg...in Hyundai but I would highly recommend Jeremy.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. We strive to provide courteous service to all our guests and are glad to hear that Jeremy h...elped you find the car you were looking for. We encourage you to contact us if you'd like to discuss any aspect of your visit in greater depth. Best regards, Jenni - CSI@BLAUTOGROUP.COM - 847.628.2845

Elgin Hyundai