242 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Betten Baker Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Very helpful

I knew what I wanted and they helped me to get it. John was very concerned with my satisfaction and kept emphasizing that he and the dealership where here for me when I need them. He told me all of the advantages to the vehicle and helped me compare. I went there on a referral from a friend who said that their customer service is wonderful.

• Unprofessional
    March 8, 2017

Called about a vehicle for sale and was told they still had it. Told them I was coming from an hour away, that's why I called ahead. Got there only to be told they sold it an hour ago, and were just going to call me. I'm doubting the story. The vehicle was already washed, and running while parked in front of the sales office. Then tried to ask if I wanted to see another car, or to check with pone of their other dealerships. Unprofessional to say the least. Don't waste your time.

• If I could give negative stars I would!
    November 22, 2016

I've taken both of my cars there 5 times and out of the five I've only had 1 good experience the rest was the worst! I'd rather drive 1 hour all the way to grand raids and do business with them!!!!

• Flat Tire
    November 22, 2016

I purchased a vehicle from Betten Baker Honda and I received a flat tire within the same year. I called and asked them if I should bring the flat tire to them or to Discount Tire to be repaired. (because I know discount will patch the tire for free) they said that they charge $15.00 per tire. They said "If you purchased a set of tires from us we will pick up the cost". Hmmm. I purchased a vehicle from you. Are you serious? Looks like I will go to Discount. Thanks for the great customer service. Remember Betten Baker it is the little things that bring people back. It's not the cost of the tire it's the principle.

• Friendly Service
    May 30, 2016

Knowledgeable, quick, personal and friendly service, which is the norm, is what I experienced while in Betten for a routine oil change and maintenance check.

• Abbey Bogue

Great service! Julie was great to work with and updated me a few times while I was there on what was wrong with my car.

• Strong Team

From beginning to end it was a great experience. Teresa was incredible to work with, Joe did a nice job closing the deal and Adam was great to work with on the financing. Better Honda has a very strong team selling their products.

• Julie at Betten is Awesome!

Service is always awesome !!! Julie takes great care of her customers!! She is friendly and knowledgeable about her job. I don't feel like I am just another customer when I am there :)

• Oil Change and tire rotation

I had a basic oil change and tire rotation. I was there about 1/2 hour! They even washed my car! Very happy.

• My Honda crv

Excellent service as always our service rep julie always friendly and knowledgeable, service was done quickly with little wait time