Average based on 134 reviews
  • Very helpful

I knew what I wanted and they helped me to get it. John was very concerned with my satisfaction and kept emphasizing that he and the dealership where here for me when I need them. He told me all of the advantages to the vehicle and helped me compare. I went there on a referral from a friend who said that their customer service is wonderful.

• Abbey Bogue

Great service! Julie was great to work with and updated me a few times while I was there on what was wrong with my car.

• Strong Team

From beginning to end it was a great experience. Teresa was incredible to work with, Joe did a nice job closing the deal and Adam was great to work with on the financing. Better Honda has a very strong team selling their products.

• Julie at Betten is Awesome!

Service is always awesome !!! Julie takes great care of her customers!! She is friendly and knowledgeable about her job. I don't feel like I am just another customer when I am there :)

• Oil Change and tire rotation

I had a basic oil change and tire rotation. I was there about 1/2 hour! They even washed my car! Very happy.

• My Honda crv

Excellent service as always our service rep julie always friendly and knowledgeable, service was done quickly with little wait time

• Car wouldn't start.

We called Betten Honda and they told us to call our roadside service number on the key. They came out within 30 minutes and jumped the car and told us to go directly to Betten Honda. They took us right in and checked the car out and couldn't find anything wrong. Told us they would leave the issue open for a couple of days and gave us a direct number to call should we have problems again. So far it has been fine. We were very satisfied with the response we got.

• 2010 Honda CRV

A good experience at Betten Honda. Julie is knowledgeable and easy to work with. I feel that she Had a genuine concern about the care of my vehicle(s).

• Convenience, quality service department

Saturday afternoon service hours saved the day. The service writer kept me up to the minute on my service.

• New Honda owner

New owners of a Honda. We were traveling and needed an oil change, Betten Honda was on our way, so I made an appointment. JULIE, was who we made the appointment with on the phone, she was great through the appointment process. We arrived a hour hour early, but were able to get right in! We ended up having all our fluids changed, and they were able to do that without delaying our travels too much. We live 70 mile away from Betten Honda, with several dealer closer, but with the customer service we recieved at Betten Honda in Muskegon, we will make them our new service center :) Julie was the person we dealt with on the phone, at check in, and at check out, we can't say enough about the awesome customer service we recieved from her!!!!