New 877-643-7126 Dealer Website
Used 866-407-9944 Email Dealer
Service 888-691-2793

• Terrifc Folks at Fox Honda

Personal attention from knowledgeable and courteous professionals throughout the entire team. This is my fourth vehicle purchase from this dealership and I continue to be very happy conducting business here.

• New key needed

Fast, friendly and no appointment needed. Cam called my cell phone to tell me my service was done. Price was as quoted on the phone and a lot cheaper than another dealer across town.

• Great experience

Very quick, friendly and efficient service which I have always found to be true on previous visits for oil changes. Recommendations are made where necessary.

• First time customer

This was my first purchase from Fox Honda. I found them to be friendly, open, honest, respectful of me, and courteous.

• Fast service, clean facility

I went to the express service center for an oil change. The People are friendly, the facility is clean and it is worth the extra miles I drive to go there.

• Express Service Oil and Tire Rotate

Fox Honda offers great friendly staff that never fails to know what I need. My 2016 Civic EX was leased here, and I know they have my best interest in mind when I come in for car care needs. Special kudos to Shawn for helping me learn how to keep my phone connected.

• Excellent Service Departmen

Excellent customer service, pleasant waiting area, all glassed see through access to the car service area, one of the best I've ever visited!

• Great service experience

Fast service. Fair price. Cam did a great job as a service rep and got my vehicle done about an hour and a half sooner than I expected.

• Fast and Reasonable price.

Fast and reasonable price. Friendly and courteous service. Clean waiting room with complimentary coffee. No pressure from sales people to look at car replacement.

• Great service, helpful employees, courteousGrand

Service Agent Jim explained everything that needed to be done and made certain that I understood. Efficient and courteous people.