Call This Dealer

• Terrifc Folks at Fox Honda

Personal attention from knowledgeable and courteous professionals throughout the entire team. This is my fourth vehicle purchase from this dealership ...and I continue to be very happy conducting business here.

• Great Place for service

Friendly, pleasant employees who welcome you. Communication is also good. I can ask questions, and easily receive an answer or explanation about my s...ituation. Waiting area is also comfortable.

• Great Service & Great Vehicles

Jeremy Sliter did a great job helping us find the perfect car for us. We were so happy with our purchase we bought a 2nd car the following week. Jer...emy helped us find the cars that met our needs and our budget. We are very happy with both cars. My wife and myself are very impressed with both the quick, easy and friendly sales attention we got from Jeremy at Fox Honda! The entire staff was helpful and very patient with us. We felt no pressure... but very good customer service. We are also considering letting Jeremy help us find a car for our son.

• Rcall & LOF

opportunity to see new Accord and new CRV, Oddesy, Civic and compare to my 2017 CRV a year old with only 4400 miles.

• Quick Service, Fair Price

Friendly tech; quick service; fair price. I live in IL and usually have my car serviced at my local dealership, but when my brake light burned out wh...ile I was in Grand Rapids, I appreciated the "home away from home" service I received at Fox Honda. Thanks!

• new car purchase

direct answers in a timely manner by a sales person that didn't seem focused on a "yes" but rather finding out what I wanted and fulfilling my request...s instead of his own.

• Travel little save a lot!

Nice web site, Knowledgeable sales staff, vechiles were priced fair, good selection of vechicles, fair trade-in values, excellent financing worked to ...find best interest rates.

• Usual High Standard - Chris E. Rocks!

Easy to switch cars, no pressure to stay with an Accord when a Civic met my needs for a lower price.

• Efficient Service, knowledgable staff

The service technicians were polite, and professional. The suggested getting coffee while waiting in line. Information desk staff courteous, friendl...y.

• Great People

Jim is a fantastic SA, I can’t think of a better person to do business with. He has always looked out for my families vehicles both in forms of safety... and reliability. He is fair, upfront and great at communicating updates and progress. He also shares what to expect in the next couple visits so we can plan accordingly. We love Jim!

Fox Honda