New 877-643-7126 Dealer Website
Used 866-407-9944 Email Dealer
Service 888-691-2793

• Terrifc Folks at Fox Honda

Personal attention from knowledgeable and courteous professionals throughout the entire team. This is my fourth vehicle purchase from this dealership and I continue to be very happy conducting business here.

• I plan on being a regular here

It's fast, reliable, and very affordable. Seems like the customer service is genuine and done with intentionality. I've only been there twice and have been happy with the work that was done.

• Excellent service for oil change

People were helpful all the way through and I appreciated the thoroughness of the check-up of my car's functions that went with an oil change.

• EXPRESS Service

I like that I can avail myself of services at a time that best works with my schedule. I also like that service is consistently efficient and friendly.

• Fast and Friendly service

Very prompt and friendly service and everything was done in a timely manner. They do exactly what needs to be done. No high pressure for anything extra that is not needed.

• Great service very professional and helpful.

Your service is very efficient and professional. Have used this dealer for years. They are also very reasonable with pricing.

• Great service

That you repaired my car going on what I said was wrong, since you could not diagnose it at your facility.

• Great service!

The service adviser explained everything thoroughly. He seemed genuinely interested in me as a customer. The person who checked me out thanked me for my business. These are small things - but they mean a lot. I am always made to feel like a valued and appreciated customer at Fox Honda.

• Quick oil change at Fox Honda

The Oil change service was very quick and the techs were friendly and courteous. Also the service is priced very reasonably. Great service all around.

• Positive Experience

It was great to communicate and negotiate over email allowing for preparation of picking up the vehicle simple and fast. Being busy with other items in life, that makes the whole car purchasing process easier.