• Terrifc Folks at Fox Honda

Personal attention from knowledgeable and courteous professionals throughout the entire team. This is my fourth vehicle purchase from this dealership and I continue to be very happy conducting business here.

• service

Prompt excellent service, as always! I have been a customer of Fox Honda for many years! I will continue to be!

• Once again, excellence!

Pat Campbell leads the charge but all your service writers and mechanics are top draw. Pat makes me feel like family.

• Great Experience

I arrived 30 minutes before the service area closed. The people were friendly and completed my oil change within 20-25 mins. It was a great experience.

• Great service and a great shuttle system

All associates are very friendly, and I get to work earlier than I normally would with your shuttle service. It is nice to be able to email Shawn with any questions that I have and know that he will always get back to me.

• Amazing Service and Responsiveness

Customer service and attentiveness were bar none! They got my car in right away and took care of my every need!

• 3 years of excellent service!

We bought a used Odyssey and have been coming to Fox Honda for 3 years and I've always been impressed with their friendliness and how they get the job done quickly. Everyone I've encountered is helpful and goes out of their way to help!

• Excellent service in every regard

People are very attentive, ready to answer any concerns, and eager to provide the best service possible. Each person at Fox Honda is genuinely interested in a job well done on behalf of the customer.

• Excellent service all around

Cam got me in the next day for my brakes! It was a "sometime during the day job" because my appt was not scheduled and yet the mechanics finished more than 2 hrs the expected time. Wow! Kevin was able to drop me off and pick me up on time! Very safe driver. I asked for a car wash at the end and it was done immediately. The bill guy was very thorough at explaining the cost of everything. Great customer service! P.s. The last time I was there for low pressure in my tires, Nick was awesome! He was thorough at checking all tires and plugged a hole from a nail--all very swiftly. Excellent!

• Honest Folks

Thought I needed a transmission service based on A13 dash code. . Turns out I have it last year early before a big trip. Tech was very honest and checked my records. Good, honest people. Take care of what you need and don't sell you what you don't.