(4.6) 258 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sloane Toyota of Glenside from DealerRater.com
  • Repeat Customer

This was the easiest car transaction we ever made! We needed a car for our son and Rob Fox was extremely helpful and expedited the purchase. It was ...a dream to work with him. We are very pleased with Rob Fox and Sloane Toyota and would always come here first when looking to purchase a car.

Thanks for your review, Kate! We're happy to hear that Rob provide you with such excellent service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind feedback. ... We look forward to seeing you again, thank you for your business!

• Poor customer service

The experience was unsatisfactory. One of the employees took the keys to my vehicle home, so my service good not move forwarded until returned. I was ...not happy with the solution recommend for repairing my issue for my vehicle. I’m actively seeking a second opion elesewhere to correct the problem without replacing the entire transmission.

I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your recent visit at Sloane Toyota of Glenside. We appreciate feedback like y...ours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please give me a call so we can work towards a resolution. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Sincerely, Jeff Lish General Manager jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

• Great service, prompt attention, sympathy.

Courteous, prompt service. Updates if needed (when you're waiting.) If necessary (wait would be too long) use of a loaner car overnight at no charge.

Virginia, we appreciate you visiting our dealership's service department! We value your business and look forward to working with you again soon. Best..., Sloane Toyota of Glenside Team

• 'Great Service

My RAV4 was in for regular service. The vehicle was in and out in no time. The dealer made sure my vehicle was winterized, esp for the weather we are... presently having here in Phila.

Eric, thanks for visiting Sloane Toyota of Glenside! We are very happy to see that our team was able to take care of you and your RAV4. If you need an...ything down the road, don't hesitate to call! Best, Sloane Toyota of Glenside Team

• Great Service!

Purchased a used car from Sloane and Bob helped me out. he was super kind, and very patient when my dad was having issues doing the online application.... the whole car buying experience was painless Levittown, PA

Hi Kaycee, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Bob was glad to help you and your dad during the whole process. Please don't hesitate to con...tact us if you need anything else. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

• Great experience!!!

Don Kim was very helpful and he was very patient. he explained everything for us and we did not feel rush at all. The purchase processing was very ple...asant. Thank you very much Mr. Kim.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Hi, Susan! Thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with us, and that Don took good care of... you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any further needs. We look forward to your future visits!

• easiest purchase ever

great place to buy a Toyota. Everyone from the time i entered the store was super helpfull. all seem to be willing to help make it a great experien...ce.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Thank you for the five-star review! We truly appreciate it. We're glad to hear our team provided helpful service, and a great experience. We hope to s...ee you again in the future.

• Worst Service Ever

I had the intention to buy a 2017 Camry SE in silver on Labor Day. I talked to one of the sales managers over the phone on 09/02/17 in the afternoon... and on 09/04/17 in the morning regarding the price. We came to an agreement regarding the price. I repeatedly stated that I do not want to waste your time and my time, if you agree on the price I can come and pick it. He asked me to come over for the same. But when I went on 09/04/17 he said why don't you try the white Camry since the silver Camry costs more. I said I already have a white Camry. So I am interested in the silver one. He denied the price agreement and said I agreed to give white Camry for that price but not the silver and you can take the white. I hope our conversations would be still in their system. In a way I was humiliated. The sales man did not know what to do at that situation. I could read on his face what is going on. He himself was helpless. So, then I called the internet sales representative right away. She after verifying the price of both she said the there is no price difference between the white and silver Camry. Both are sold for the same price. So I could not buy the car. I do not why he had to show all this drama. If he would have told me earlier, I would not have wasted my time and taken the effort to go there.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Reginald, Yes, you did "pre-negotiate" the price over the phone with a sales manager before coming in. Sloane Toyota was glad to honor that price. Unf...ortunately, the Silver Camry you wanted was sold before you arrived to take advantage of our aggressive offer. As we told you when you were here, the white one was the only one we had left at that price. When you spoke to the sales manager over the phone, the color was not mentioned or even a consideration. You only wanted the "best price" which we gladly provided for you. Unfortunately, we are at the end of the 2017 model year and are unable to get more of the 2017 Camry's in other colors.If you would like, I would be glad to discuss this in further detail with you personally. Please feel free to reach out if you wish to do so.

• Defective Corolla

Sloane Toyota of Glenside sells defective automobiles. I purchased a brand new Corolla in August 2016. The car has been to the service department 6 ti...mes due to an ongoing rattling problem. I would NEVER recommend this dealership. I have had nothing but problems. Stay away.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Thank you for taking the time to, once again, share with us your experience here at Sloane Toyota. I am sorry to hear after having the expert from Toy...ota Manufacturing, my service manager and others find no issue with your car, that you are still unhappy. I know you think you keep hear a noise from the front passenger side of the Corolla when it hits a specific bump somewhere in your travels. I am sorry we have been unable to duplicate this noise after repeated attempts. I understand you have decided to move on by trading in your Corolla for a different make. We wish you the best of luck in the future now that this chapter has come to an end. We appreciate the business you have given us.I hope you have now found the perfect automobile."Best,Steve GeisslerGeneral Sales Managersteve.geissler@sloaneautos.com215-885-5400 x8223

• Wonderful, Excellent

Rob Fox was very helpful with explaining everything I need to know about buying my first car very grateful. Thanks Rob I really appreciate it!

Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to see that Rob was able to help you have a five-star purchasing experience at our dealership. Congratulat...ions on your first car!

503 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA 19038