Harvey Cadillac Lexus and Auto Outlet

• Internet used lincoln purchase

Well priced, nicely detailed, paperwork efficiently handled, very cordial salesperson, excellent presentation of features during test drive.

• Retired

My wife and I both drive vehicles from Harvey Cadillac and we are more than pleased with the service and treatment. Any future trades/purchases will definitely be with Harvey Cadillac.

• Used car purchase

Everything went really well and I got the car I was looking for in my budget. They did everything to help me along. Would recommend.

• Internet purchase of Cadillac escalade ext

Jason was awesome. He was available and answered all my emails. Purchasing a vehicle like this over the internet is stressful because your not sure if the vehicle is as advertised. Let me say it was. Jason did a fantastic job. The truck was also delivered with a full tank of gas.

• Great Experience

We thank you for your business Mr. Harvey and it was a pleasure to meet you. Michael Hoving, Lexus New Car Manager.

I had a great experience. I met the sales person at the auto show in town and got good information about the cars I was considering. In short, I wound up buying the car I saw on the show room floor. The sales experience was good, the negotiating was fine, and they gave me a quick price on my trade-in vehicle ,if I wanted to go that route. I didn't, but it made no difference in the negotiations. I've had a previous Lexus serviced by them for years and have had a good experience in that aspect as well.

• Awesome Service!

David DePriest in the Auto Outlet went above and beyond for me. He fixed a minor flaw himself to make it right for me. He also got my interest rate anot entire pointo lower than what I had found. Everyone was wonderful.

• Terrible Service

Terrible customer service and vehicle service. I wouldn't recommend this terrible place to anyone...not even my worst enemy

• Great experience

Comfortable and professional atmosphere at a fair price.

Comfortable and professional atmosphere at a fair price.

• Great Buying Experience!

I got a great car at a fair price. Very helpful people.

I got a great car at a fair price. Very helpful people.

• New Cadillac CTS

This will be our second Cadillac purchased from Harvey Cadillac. This experience was better than the first. Becky our sales person was awesome, she answered all of our questions and concerns. I have purchased a lot of cars in the past and Becky is the best sales person I have ever worked with.