Harvey Cadillac Lexus and Auto Outlet

• Internet used lincoln purchase

Well priced, nicely detailed, paperwork efficiently handled, very cordial salesperson, excellent presentation of features during test drive.

• Internet purchase of Cadillac escalade ext

Jason was awesome. He was available and answered all my emails. Purchasing a vehicle like this over the internet is stressful because your not sure if the vehicle is as advertised. Let me say it was. Jason did a fantastic job. The truck was also delivered with a full tank of gas.

• Great Experience

We thank you for your business Mr. Harvey and it was a pleasure to meet you. Michael Hoving, Lexus New Car Manager.

I had a great experience. I met the sales person at the auto show in town and got good information about the cars I was considering. In short, I wound up buying the car I saw on the show room floor. The sales experience was good, the negotiating was fine, and they gave me a quick price on my trade-in vehicle ,if I wanted to go that route. I didn't, but it made no difference in the negotiations. I've had a previous Lexus serviced by them for years and have had a good experience in that aspect as well.

• Awesome Service!

David DePriest in the Auto Outlet went above and beyond for me. He fixed a minor flaw himself to make it right for me. He also got my interest rate anot entire pointo lower than what I had found. Everyone was wonderful.

• Terrible Service

Terrible customer service and vehicle service. I wouldn't recommend this terrible place to anyone...not even my worst enemy

• Great experience

Comfortable and professional atmosphere at a fair price.

Comfortable and professional atmosphere at a fair price.

• Great Buying Experience!

I got a great car at a fair price. Very helpful people.

I got a great car at a fair price. Very helpful people.

• New Cadillac CTS

This will be our second Cadillac purchased from Harvey Cadillac. This experience was better than the first. Becky our sales person was awesome, she answered all of our questions and concerns. I have purchased a lot of cars in the past and Becky is the best sales person I have ever worked with.

• Great overall service!!!

I saw a vehicle I liked on their website. I called and made an appointment to test drive the car. Everything was so simple and easy. Quickest check out process I've ever been through buying a vehicle. Jason was very easy to work with. I would definitely buy another car from this dealership.

• Jason DeGraff on Customer Service

Customer service is very important to me in every aspect. Jason DeGraff is a prime example of just that! I was shopping for a 2016 Platinum Cadillac Escalade and went to Harvey Cadillac and that's where I met Jason. Jason took the time with me and answered every one of my questions to a T which I had many, many, MANY. After all questions were answered it was time for the test..test drive that is. So, while test driving the Platinum Escalade Jason explained every detail that was happening with the vehicle, everything from the seats vibrating, to the many TV's and the Bose system which rocks! As you all may know, all this new technology understanding some of these features are just crazy BUT Jason made it easy. I felt like I was in a classroom and the teacher just gave me ALL the answers. After test driving the Escalade we went back to his office and all he said is.......... sooooo whatcha think? I asked how do I order one? From there, all else is HISTORY!! All I know is that I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Platinum Majestic Plum Escalade her name (Ur Majesty) and I LOVE her!!! So if you are in the market for a new Cadillac please go to Harvey Cadillac on 28th S.E. in Grand Rapids, Michigan and ask for Jason DeGraff if he is not in or available wait for him, he will be worth the wait and so will your new Cadillac! HARVEY CADILLAC there's no other way to DRIVE! Thanks Jason!