Harvey Cadillac Lexus and Auto Outlet

• Easiest car acquisition of my life.

Found the car on Cars.com. E-mailed Harvey Cadillac and got Becky Gifried on the phone. She not only sold me the car but also set up transportation for delivery. I live in Boise they are in Grand Rapids. Easy Peasy!

• Great and very available for any questions.

Jason was a great salesmen and always available for questions along with Jeff they were both so friendly.

• Good guy

I only spoke to mark in Lexus internet sales and the conversation was totally professional. Without visiting dealership in person I can only imagine what a great experience in person it would be. .... Al Kotso , Chesterton Indiana.

• Total experience

Never thought I would get the car of my dreams and Harvey Cadillac Auto Outlet made it happen. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Within 4 days I was driving away with my car!

• Retired

My wife and I both drive vehicles from Harvey Cadillac and we are more than pleased with the service and treatment. Any future trades/purchases will definitely be with Harvey Cadillac.

• Used car purchase

Everything went really well and I got the car I was looking for in my budget. They did everything to help me along. Would recommend.

• Internet purchase of Cadillac escalade ext

Jason was awesome. He was available and answered all my emails. Purchasing a vehicle like this over the internet is stressful because your not sure if the vehicle is as advertised. Let me say it was. Jason did a fantastic job. The truck was also delivered with a full tank of gas.

• Great Experience

We thank you for your business Mr. Harvey and it was a pleasure to meet you. Michael Hoving, Lexus New Car Manager.

I had a great experience. I met the sales person at the auto show in town and got good information about the cars I was considering. In short, I wound up buying the car I saw on the show room floor. The sales experience was good, the negotiating was fine, and they gave me a quick price on my trade-in vehicle ,if I wanted to go that route. I didn't, but it made no difference in the negotiations. I've had a previous Lexus serviced by them for years and have had a good experience in that aspect as well.

• Internet used lincoln purchase

Well priced, nicely detailed, paperwork efficiently handled, very cordial salesperson, excellent presentation of features during test drive.

• Awesome Service!

David DePriest in the Auto Outlet went above and beyond for me. He fixed a minor flaw himself to make it right for me. He also got my interest rate anot entire pointo lower than what I had found. Everyone was wonderful.