• Great car and great dealer

This was the fourth vehicle we have bought from Gezon and I am glad that we went back. I love the car we bought and the customer service was great. They weren't pushy or threatening.

• Bad Experience

If you are considering a vehicle from this dealership I recommend going somewhere else. The sales guy I worked with was very unprofessional and pushy. I told him up front that I was exploring other vehicles and he kept contacting me telling me to stop in and say hi and he'd wash my car. (which I never did). He kept trying to convince me to buy any vehicle he had. He finally pressured me to sign a purchase agreement on a vehicle I did not want. When I told him I wasn't going to buy it, he got really mad and stormed out of his office and left me sitting there. Then he had the nerve to call me really horrible names to a mutual friend. Very unprofessional and immature. I really liked him up until that point. Just goes to show you that he was only interested in the sale, not about my best interest. The manager was just as unprofessional. He tried to get me to sign the purchase agreement too and when I told him I'd like to drive the car first he said that he couldn't justify getting the car transferred to his dealership without the agreement because he "has a business to run". I will never go back there.

• serious buyer

tried to buy a car but they were not willing to match another's price so they lost me as a customer

• broke down jetta

Awful experiences everytime...should have learned by now never to go back. They do not stand behind their work and any repair is always a headache and never done right. Not sure they know how to correctly diagnose or repair anything, but they certainly now how to charge you for it. $980 repair that kept my car running for 16 days...went back for in to have them get it going again since they already had my money, and of course no refund and just more of a headache. Their solution to make it right blows me away, "they will pay for the tow bill to have my car towed into another dealership I was shopping around at so I could trade it in." Really? That's your solution? How about refunding my money. They billed me for 12 hours of labor at $89 an hour, so they could replace a $10 part, but at least they were kind enough to give me 10% off that labor charge. Really Mark, really?

• Awful service experiences.

Every time I've gone for repairs at Gezon it ends up being a ridiculous ordeal. Betten imports was booked and I made the mistake of going back to Gezon again with hopes that it might end better...and it sure didn't. Not sure what they are capable of fixing right the first time. Once they have their money they won't back their service or provide you with a refund. Mark, the service managers response was to me and I quote, "our service is only as good as the car you bring us." Tactless customer service as he hung up the phone on me and never made it right. Go to Betten imports where they know a thing or two more about service and quality work they stand behind.

• Great New car buying experience!

Great dealership and freindly staff. We purchased our New Altima here and we couldn;t be happier! No pressure and great facility.

• Repair to purchase

We moved to the area about a year ago and have been getting our Jetta serviced at Gezon. We always liked the staff and felt they did great work. While waiting on an oil change we walked onto the Pre-owned lot. Well let's just say that Mike Poll's style and selling approach was quite appreciated. He loved our current vehicle as much as we did and thought we would still find a lot of value in ownership for another 50K miles. But as we talked it seemed we already knew we wanted something new to fit our new climate and age. Mike and his team were great and I encourage you to give them a call first. Great buy and thanks Mike!

• Used Nissan Pathfinder

Sales person was helpful but not pushy. Loan availability was offered but not pushed. Communication regarding delivery of vehicle was excellent. Overall, a positive and pleasant experience. Oh...and love the Pathfinder!

• I attempted to get a quote

No quote. Same old story, your website said I would get a quote but no one gave me a quote.