Call This Dealer

2.7
  • Great buying experience

Kool Toyota has the friendliest sales and support staff of any dealership I have dealt with. They are low pressure, and go out of their way to serve t...he customer. Good fair price on new vehicle and trade in also.

• Be Careful....KOOL PRICE is not KOOL

Be careful...their KOOL PRICE does not represent their actual lease pricing. In a normal car transaction regardless if you lease or buy, the sales pr...ice is the sales price. Was told if I did not sign a check or pay cash on the spot, KOOL PRICE could not be offered and customer cash was not applicable.

• Happy Customer

I have a 2008 Toyota Rav4. On the first really hot day in 2016 I turned on my air conditioner only to find that it was not putting out any cooled air.... I took it to Kool Toyota and they found out that the refrigeration compressor no longer worked. They also found out that the compressor's warranty had run out 2 months prior. In discussing the situation with the service rep. Tracey Porter she said the repair would come to over $1,000 . She told me to contact corporate customer service to see what they could do for me. She gave me their number. I called them and they ultimately gave me a 50% discount. I was blown away!!

• Inappropriate Behavior By Sales Manager Greg Wylie

Due to a 2 1/2 hour drive one-way to Grand Rapids, I obtained an over-the-phone cash sales price from Kool Toyota Dealership Manager Rod Dewey for a 2...015 certified, pre-owned Chevrolet Silverado, crew cab that my daughter had found on the internet. Mr. Dewey asked us to work with his sales manager, Greg Wylie, because Mr. Dewey was going to be away for a few days. In short, the next day, after driving 2 1/2 hours with cash in hand, we found the truck to be beautiful, but the inside of the box was terribly scratched; too scratched for a liner. I called and found out the cost of spray-in liner. We asked Mr. Wylie if they could give us the allowance to have the box sprayed, or even cover half of the price. He said it was a truck. I told him these girls were not buying them as trucks, but like cars. He raised his voice and said if we didn't like the price, don't buy it. Just leave, just get out! I wanted to leave, but my daughter had driven the truck and really wanted it, so after she quit crying, we purchased the truck from Wylie's salesman. Greg Wylie's behavior was totally inappropriate and will be reported to both Toyota and Chevrolet. We will never purchase another vehicle from Kool Toyota. We have received no apologies from anyone at Kool Toyota.

• A+ Service / Sales Consultant Adam Bock

I have recently purchased 2013 Toyota Corolla and I have to say that it was a pleasure to work with Adam. He made everything easy and the whole transa...ction was a five star service. I'm sure there are more great people at Cool Toyota but to get the best of the best look for Adam Bock. I appreciate your hard work Adam. Thank you.

• Great service -Saleman Ken Vanlderlaan

Ken and I have done business together for over 20 years, he has alway gone out of his way to be helpful

• Excellant overall, sales, service facility.

Tim Tenbrink is an excellant salesman, we have dealt with him on all of our new vehicles. He is honest and very knowledgable. We are very happy with... him and when we plan to buy a new car again he will be the one we go to. Also your service department is excellant, a five star for sure. That is also one reason we keep coming back to Kool. We have taken a vehicle to another dealer ship and they lied to us on what was wrong. Kool has the best people working there.

• Ken Jolliffe

Ken was very helpful on locating the exact vehicle we wanted. Within 2 days of my call, we drove our new vehicle home. Service and mainenance on our v...ehicle has been a favorable experience because of Ken. Even after the sale, Ken still went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied customers.

• Great service

I am going to Kool Toyota when I need a new car. I love the car that I am driving. It is a keeper. I am go to have my car service there.

• Chevy volt purchase

My overall experience was great. Randy Totten was no pressure, friendly and knowledgeable. His recommendation to lease was much appreciated. Finding t...he specific car I wanted proved very accomodating. Also, he directed me in pursuing a 240v charging station that would likely be covered thru Consumer's Energy. Thanks!

Kool Toyota