Average based on 523 reviews.
  • FORD FIESTA

I really appreciate the way Peter the service manager honestly explained to me in detail the problem I am having on my car and how it was fixed.

• Fremont Ford

It took a while for me to actually reach someone at Fremont Ford which was very frustrating since I had an important service issue. My car would not go in reverse, which I found out is a recurring issue with the make and model of my car. When I did reach someone and was able to bring my car in, Jacob was beyond excellent! From the moment I went in he was very attentive and took care of all my needs. He went above and beyond to make sure that I had a car to take my daughter to and from school, while my car was in service and waiting for a back ordered part. To my surprise, the part came in quicker than expected and I was back inside my own car within the week. A huge thank you to Jacob for being professional and having excellent communication turn around times.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Briauna. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• tire problem

Service specialist said that the flat cannot be fixed and hence replaced it with a new tire. As usual the dealer charged their high price for replacing the tire. Thank you very much.

• Amazing Experience

The experience was great. I got my car delivered as of promised date of delivery. The work done was neat. Thank you.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Fremont Ford, Amrit! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Definitely the best dealer to buy a car

It was a very friendly environment, I would highly recommend that dealer and I will come back later for another car

• Review for Ben Pun

Ben Pun, our Ford Explorer sales person, was very patience with us and help us leased a very nice SUV. I would highly recommend him to any one of my friends whom are in the market for a car. George

• Title

I would like to see the same kind of performance in the future to give all 5 stars. So far, it has been very good.

• Ford of Fremont

Wonderful customer service, they made everything very simple and easy to understand. I'll be taking my car in again to get the clutch replaced, and I feel very confident that they'll do an efficient job.

• Service Call

I bring my car here for all my service and maintenance needs. I live in Santa Clara but prefer Fremont ford thanks to Peter in the fast lane. He is always been up front with me and directed me to things I have needed only and given me the correct recommendations for my car and its longevity.

Paul, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• 2009 Fusion Service

Outstanding from start to finish. Appreciate everything being explained in detail and explanation of a needed future repair

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Enrique! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!