• Thanks!

Thanks for a very quick and responsive service. Hot chocolate was good.

Thanks for a very quick and responsive service. Hot chocolate was good.

• Just bought a Ford Focus

We had a GREAT experience at Fremont ford the salesmans name was Naseer Wahabzada He was the best! They made us feel very welcomed THANKS FREMONT FORD!!!!!i love my new car

Jimmy, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Great Service

Great customer service. Helped me to get a really nice rental car. Got my repairs done in a short amount of time.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Prefered Service Location

Trevor is a great service advisor, very helpful and informative

Trevor is a great service advisor, very helpful and informative

• Very bad experience here

Not sure how this show room has good rating. Once they done with sale of car, they are done. No service, no support, no businessman at all with existing customer. Please chooses some other showroom but not this particular. Only one person here Mustpha is good. Rest all others are having two face. Once you done with buying a car, than they will show you their second face .

• Fremont Ford Buying Experience

Great experience overall. Salesman Q. Karzai was very helpful and knowledgeable never felt pressure to buy. All the staff at fremont ford were helpful and courteous.

• 22k service

22k service was done quickly and efficiently service tech was friendly and efficient

• 06-03-2017 at Fremont Ford leasing

Totally a very helpful team, Mr. Reza and wonderful dear Sheri Delarosa. Great experience! And nice car.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Fremont Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Intensely awful experience

Easily one of my worst customer experiences I have ever had. Ben and Amin need some serious lessons in consistency and service. I came in after weeks of a dealers persistence via email. We had spoken on the phone and I had already selected the model, terms, and had submitted an application. I went to go visit the office and the salesman I had agreed to meet had left for the day! After being tossed around multiple times and waiting I was finally seen by someone. I told him which car I was interested and he proceeded to bring a different one. I insisted I wanted to see the other vehicle and he agreed. When we began the application process the deal I had consented to was not being honored and they again pushed another vehicle. Finally they agreed to move forward if I provided more documentation. After being made to wait and some additional back and forth they admitted that they couldn't finalize anything today with the vehicle I wanted, but maybe tomorrow. At this point I had enough and decided to leave. When I went to leave the sales manager stepped between me and the door and tried again to sell me on coming into tomorrow. I told the manager not to block my departure and he paused and finally moved. Trust me buy anywhere else.

• In and out service with a smile

Fremont Ford made my buying experience quick and painless.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Fremont Ford made my buying experience quick and painless.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!