Mike Johnson's Hickory Toyota

(4.8) 300 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 100,000 mile service
    February 17, 2018

We bought a 2012 new and 2012 used from Mike Johnson's. My husband says we won't schedule service with any one else now but Ms. Brown. She is busine...ss without the feeling of trying to get things worked on unnecessarily. Thank you Ms. Brown!

• Oil change
    February 16, 2018

Got oil change, called ahead and and I was expecting a long delay but I was pleasantly surprised, great service today!!! See ya next time. Thanks Bra...ndon for all your help and your service to America!

• oil change and tire rotation
    February 15, 2018

As always good customer service. The employees go out of their way to satisfy customers and make their wait comfortable. Good job Mike Johnson Toyota....

• Very satisfied
    February 14, 2018

Did the required service. They did not balance the tire pressure in my tires like I was told they would do. They just simply rotated the tires again....

• Exceptional Service
    February 14, 2018

I was leaving for a trip and was getting close to my 20,000 mile oil change. I called and "Siggy" asked me what time I would prefer. My office is cl...ose to the dealership so I just drove right down. They took me back to work and even came to pick me up. This was exceptional service. I would like to also thank Josh Hudgins for his help when I bought my car a few months ago. He's another one that goes above and beyond.

• 50,000 mile checkup and oil change
    February 12, 2018

Brought car in for 50,000 mile review and oil change. Micheal Hambrick took care of me and was efficient, as well as detailed in his explanation of m...y issues and options. If you need help, definitely have Micheal help you.

• Great Service
    February 10, 2018

Had my 2010 Corolla in for recall on the passenger air bag. Knew it would take several hours, and thank you Cindy for putting me in a loaner so I cou...ld go to work

• Perfect
    February 3, 2018

Love Nick!! You couldn’t ask for a better employee Mr. Johnson. I also love the popcorn and free drinks!! That doesn’t go unnoticed! My father woul...d never do a review but he thinks the exact same way as I do!

• steve went for service
    February 2, 2018

went in for one year service not a long wait everything went will. the dealership was very clean and everyone was helpful . the service man went over ...everything they did.

• service and fix a seat problem
    February 1, 2018

I came on Saturday via appointment for my first 3 month service and to check a problem I was having with my seats regarding heat and a.c.. service was... fine but had to take it back for the seat problem. I took it back on Wednesday and was told it was ready. Picked it up and tried the seats - a/c and heat and I can't tell any difference. So now I've got to make another appt to take it back AGAIN. I am handicapped and it's not easy getting into the service area plus you have to walk quite a way to even get to the service desk.

Mike Johnson's Hickory Toyota