Mike Johnson's Hickory Toyota

• Great service department

I've had my 2016 RAV4 LTD for a year, and just got its 10000 mile service. Scheduling was super easy and convenient. I got in and out , including a state inspection as well as all the other stuff they do for the maintenance in less than an hour. Jorge was great to work with, very professional. The waiting area is very nice. Sodas are complimentary. If only my GPS could understand what I'm saying, everything would be perfect. That's a product issue, though, not a service issue. Apparently Toyota needs to invest in better voice recognition technology.

• Shelly

I purchased my 2017 Camry in August 2016. The "buying" process was very easy. This is the 3rd or 4th vehicle that my husband and I have purchased from Hickory Toyota. My husband passed away in April 2016 and I was a little bit hesitant of going into a dealership alone to purchase a vehicle. The sales person was super nice and the overall experience was very easy. No one was "pushy" or overbearing as I had experienced at another dealership. I recently had the Camry serviced and that as well was a very easy experience. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone purchasing or just servicing a vehicle.

• MIKE JOHNSON HICKORY TOYOTA

BOUGHT 2 VEHICLES AT MIKE JOHNSONS AND RETURN FOR SERVICE THERE DUE TO THEIR COURTESY, BEING VERY FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS DOING THE SERVICE IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER.

• 10K mi service

team got me in quickly even though I didn't have an appointment. Great customer service.

• Mike Johnson Toyota

Nicholas has been so helpful every time I need anything done to my car. I will make my appointment with him from now on.

• 190,000 service

Brought and serviced here since new. Always feel positive with service, repairs, and people. When necessary, have loaned me a car, picked up my car, or taken me where I needed to be while being serviced.

• service

well pleased with work done. facility was clean and neat.

well pleased with work done. facility was clean and neat.

• Another Great Experience

Car was serviced for it's 5,000 mile maintenance quickly and efficiently by a friendly, knowledgeable staff!

• Donald Brazell

I just had my car serviced at Mike Johnsons Toyota. I had the pleasure of doing business with ms Brown on the service department. She was a true professional doing her business and treated us like we would like to be treated. I plan on taking my car for service to her is her friendly and professional attitude we got from her. If she was selling cars I would buy one from her. Best service I have had in a long time. It was raining at the time and she offered to walk out in rain and bring our car to the front so my wife wouldn't get wet. True professuonal

• Great service as always!

Mike Johnson's Toyota of Hickory has a great service team very friendly easy to talk to, they also have a great management staff we are very impressed, and we have been doing business with Mike Johnson's for many years, if we ever have a problem we just say something and they take care of it immediately.