(4.7) 376 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

376 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanAndel & Flikkema Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com
  • 2006 Used Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase.
    May 22, 2017

I just purchased a used 2006 Grand Cherokee from VanAndle & Flikkema and it was a very good experience for me. My salesman, Mark Schatz, was very nice... and did not use any high pressure or up sell methods at all . I found a jeep that I wanted and he worked very hard with my trade-in and budget and got the deal done. I even left with my payment a few dollars less than what I set for my goal.

• Great experience
    February 15, 2018

As always, I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my latest vehicle from Van Andel Flikkema. They had me in and out in a timely fashion. The enti...re staff is very professional and very helpful, I highly recommend if seeking a new or used vehicle

• Valentine Oil Change
    February 15, 2018

I really enjoyed my experience with Marie and the entire service department. They were quick to add a tire rotation while I waited because I forgot to... ask them to do it when I dropped off the car. Drove away smiling! I would highly recommend this dealership thanks to Marie!

• A Pleasant Experience
    February 13, 2018

All three gentlemen were very cordial and willing to work with me. Ben was not pushy, nor did he follow me around the lot. When I asked about the 20...0s, he let me take the car home for a couple nights before purchase to check it out. Duane was kind enough to even print me out a CARFAX report on the vehicle I was selling to a private buyer. He filled in admirably while Ben was out ill, getting the plates put on for me. I brought the vehicle in after a couple weeks for minor repair. Rick was very friendly and explained what the car needed and between him and Ben, they furnished me a loaner car for a couple days so service could make sure they checked car early on a cold morning to make sure they got it right. Rick was prompt in calling me back and keeping me informed on the progress.

• Really great experience
    February 11, 2018

I went in knowing what I wanted and Travis helped me to choose the best car within my budget. Travis never tried to oversell anything or offer things ...that I couldnt afford. I had an idea of what I wanted and he helped me to pickout the best choice and even showed me things I didnt consider

Overall Experience

• Great service in time of need.
    February 11, 2018

It was midwinter on a Saturday morning and I was going to my son's to help him with a remodeling project. That is until my Grand Cherokee wouldn't sta...rt. You guessed it, dead battery. My wife and I were scheduled to fly out of the country the next day which made this a bit of an emergency. I made several calls, one to another Jeep dealer, and was told "we do not have anyone here to make that repair today". "We are scheduling out about 10 days." Would you like to make an appointment?" I couldn't believe it! I called Van Andel and Flikkema and was told by the phone receptionist they could take care of me. She stated, "just bring it in when you can and we'll take care of it". I talked to a gentleman in parts who explained what battery I needed and answered all my questions. Mark Ruegsegger spent time on the phone explaining how to jump start my GC. The new battery was installed in less than an hour! Exceptional service! Van Andel and Flikkema will be my dealer from now on!

• Great car buying experience
    February 10, 2018

Eighth new jeep leased through Van Andel Flikkema. Don is always great to work with, always treated fairly. I'm always treated as a valued customer. B...ob T.

• Best Experience Ever!
    February 10, 2018

This would be the fourth vehicle I purchased from VanAndel & Flikkema. Great service, competitive, friendly staff. Mark Schatz makes the experience ef...fortless. No need to go any were else.

• Joseph Is great
    February 8, 2018

Went to another place first that couldn???t figure out the problem. Came to see Joe and he had it fixed super fast, made sure I was comfortable in the... waiting room, and even offered to help me out with a ride. This will be my first call the next time I need service. Thank you, Joe!

Thanks!

• Great service very helpful
    February 8, 2018

Very helpful staff especially caring and personable the associates name was Marie and I will be definitely coming back for service again because of he...r overall attitude and attention to detail

Thanks a ton!