Russell Barnett Chevrolet

• Russell Barnett Chevrolet

Super helpful and very nice! Made my expirence quick and easy!

Super helpful and very nice! Made my expirence quick and easy!

• 2016 camaro rs 2LT V-6

They made my buying experience very pleasant. They took very good care of me and delivered what they promised

• Roland Roth

Got a 2017 Yukon Denali at a good price. Love the car and I'm getting 20 plus mpg around town!

• Russell Barnett Chevrolet GMC

Alex found the exact car I was looking for! Wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

• Great dealership

The dealership is recently renovated and very clean. The service is outstanding and the service folks are professional.

• Great dealership

I special ordered my truck after the sales rep took considerable time with me to compare options and vehicles. I can say I got the perfect truck for me. Everyone at the dealer from the owner to the service department made me feel welcome. A very positive experience.

• Mr. & Mrs.

Fast, friendly, and knowledgeable sales personnel offer cars and trucks at reasonable prices. They made it a pleasure to purchase from them.

• Great Service

Great buying and service experience. Will recommend Russell Barnett to my friends.

• Bad Service

Service manager was rude and told me he was not listening to me and I need to speak louder

• Friendly and no pressure sales experience

Through a GMC promotion, I located a 2015 Yukon SLT at this dealership in Winchester, TN. Not being familiar with either dealer or location, I expressed my interest in the vehicle by calling them. After determining the vehicle was still available, the sales person maintained contact with me until I was able to personally visit and test drive the Yukon. Everyone was extremely friendly and working with the Business Manager in purchasing the SUV was a pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealer.