4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 4318 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4318 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos from DealerRater.com

• Internet sales
    December 3, 2017

Great service, didn’t have to wait for hours for service or help or any paperwork issues . Great service with Brett Gringhaus . Truly happy with his s...ervice.

Thanks for the awesome review, Nancy!

2nd Honda purchased
    April 22, 2018

It's our 2nd Time coming back with Ty Trieu for another Honda in our family because of his excellent and superior service. We're very happy with our p...urchase not only because the price was very competitive but the checking out time was super easy and fast! Thank you again for all the efforts in making us feel so simple and sastified.

Ty Trieu

True 5 Stars!!!
    April 21, 2018

I am so excited about the purchased of my Honda Pilot! The process was quick, simple and painless. Not the frustration that you usually get when car s...hopping! My salesman "Ty Trieu" was professional, courteous and displayed the true definition of customer customer. He went above and beyond and delivered all my needs and requirements. I recommend that anyone looking for a car should definitely go to Norm Reeves and request for "Ty" for their next purchase. My experience with "Ty" at Norm Reeves Cerritos is a true 5 STARS!

Ty Trieu

Internet Sales Manager

Great experience in car buying!
    April 19, 2018

We had a terrific experience in purchasing our new car with Norm Reeves Honda. We had decided to solicit price quotes over the internet from a few de...alerships for a specific model and color. While most dealerships had a "come on down" and we'll find your car approach (i.e., no price quote and no guarantee the model and color were available) ... Norm Reeves representative (Jenny) responded immediately with a competitive price quote on the car that we wanted. Jenny handed-off to Eduardo because she wasn't available for our test drive. It was a pleasure working with Eduardo (e.g., professional, trusting, friendly). On our arrival, the car was ready to drive and we purchased. No surprises ... the financial paperwork with Peter was also seamless. We would highly recommend Norm Reeves!

Jenny Viveros

Eduardo Mora

Internet Sales Manager

Great experience in car buying!

Jenny Viveros

Eduardo Mora

Exemplary Service!
    April 19, 2018

For a first time buyer, Jose’s customer service is exactly what I was hoping to receive! He took time to deal with me and remained patient and extreme...ly helpful. He made this experience easier than i thought it would be. He walked me through the whole car purchasing process and confidently answered every single question I was unsure of. He was gladly willing to assist me with anything I needed. I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family members looking for a new auto. Jose is very genuine and sincere. I am content with the whole experience and glad with the honda civic si he helped me decide on.

Exemplary Service!

Great
    April 18, 2018

Kind and fast so i could save time, explain everything, answer everything show me all of my request thanks a lot and I am going to recommend to my fri...end...

Susanna Yim

4 Years Honda Platinum Internet Sales Manager

Top notch Service
    April 18, 2018

This is the first time I was very satisfied and genuinely happy after buying a car. Usually, I have doubts and questions after purchasing a vehicle l...ike if I got the right deal, if I bought the right car or if I was outwitted by the dealer. Visiting this dealership changed all that because of the top notch service by the Norm Reeves employees (Christy and Amir). They really embodied the values in the Honda commercials ???doing random acts of helpfulness???. Five Stars!

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such an awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that we were able change your opinion, enjoy your new ri...de!

Christy Nuval

Very pleased
    April 17, 2018

Jerry was amazing and helpful I was very pleased by the service provided to me. Thank you Jerry for all your help and time. You are the best

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review, Luz!

18500 Studebaker Rd. Cerritos, CA 90703