Bradley Bourbonnais Auto Group

(4.2) 92 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.2
  • Good experience with service department

I brought the car in without advance notice. They were able to give me a loaner car and keep my car to resolve the issue I was having with it. When I ...got the car back a day and a half later, not only was the problem resolved but my car had been washed! I was impressed with the all around service experience.

We are glad all turned out well for you!

• Great service, good snacks, comfortable

They worked with you on the cost of repairs. Provided drop off and pick up service to a restaurant while waiting on yoiur vehicle.

• Great service and facility

Always get the mechanic I request to work on my truck and get the repair done if needed. The people are great and I enjoy their friendly smiles. They ...also explain things that you may need to be done in the near future.

• Great service

Work completed on time and repair fixed the problem truck was also washed and clean. Didn't ask for that. Thanks!!

• 2013 Elantra

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, February 2013. The driver seat had a big coffee or cola stain on it, said they would have it cleaned before we took ...it. They did clean it but did not put anything over the seat, therefore when I got home my jeans had faded onto the seat. They cleaned again but to no avail. I asked if they could change the seats or reupholster in a different color than the gold, they said if I wanted to pay for it. No, this started with them. Later I was getting out of the car, it was pouring rain the rain blew in on the driver seat and left rain drop stains. I hate that gold upholstery and Brown & Brown told me they had other complaints on that gold color but refused to do anything about it. Our daughter who is a doctor said she would buy our next car and it would not be a Hyundai with the service we got on those seats. No I would not recommend Bourbonnais Auto Group (formerly Brown & Brown) to anyone. I loved our Elantra but not the cooperation we got on taking care of the upholstery was lousy.

• New Car Purchase

I dealt with a Cory Thompson and he was great. He did not pressure me in anyway to purchase a specific vehicle and gave me the choice of what I was lo...oking for. I took a test drive and had compared all the SUV's on the market and this was the most comfortable and spacious as I have 3 tall men in my family. This Dealership is the best and everyone should come to them to buy a new or used car. They made the experience very pleasant.

• Bradley Bourbonnais Chevrolet

Professional courteous service. From the check in to the check out the quality of service and efficient facility is superior. Thank you for the great ...work.

• General Manager

have a 2015 Chevy Sonic. my car has been in the shop 6 time for the same thing the air conditting unit in my car keeps going from high to low and the ...car has to be driven along with intermediate stops, I have had numerous updates completed and new blower motor and the blower motor resister, and this last time ground wires. the dealership couldnot get the car to duplicate what was going on so they called me and asked for me to come and drive the car with the service manager Joe, I came in and once I opened my car door I had a zero candy bar wrapper and sunflower seeds in my car, I was very upset, I don't treat my car like this and I don't even eat in my car so when I seen this I lost it. The Techs are very disrespectful to owners cars. I would of liked to personally talked to the tech and told him a few things. Joe promised he would have my car cleaned I get there 3 days later to pick up the car and still dirty. I meet with Bernie and I told him I was very mad and I was lied to. and then when leaving I seen Joe and told him that he lied to me to. Finally the next morning I receive another call to come and pick up the car it was cleaned and ready for me to drive. I went to pick up my car and when Bernie was giving me my paperwork he says to me, ' I bet you trashed our car dint you?' I said hell no I didn't not an di was very upset that the question was even stated. I cant wait to get my survey from Chevy. just a warning it will not be nice and you will fell from me. Melissa Nanzer 815-405-3984 if you have any questions feel free to call.

• Excellent service experience!

Brought my vehicle in for service and received awesome customer service. Every employee I spoke to was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. T...he repairs to my car were also done in a very timely fashion which I really appreciated. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

• Great Experience.

Every time I've bought a car it's been one big hassle. Not here though. Steve Olson listened to what I wanted and made sure I got what I wanted. It... was actually a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend buying a car here.

Bradley Bourbonnais Auto Group