Luxe Autohaus

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Exceptional
    August 9, 2014

Over the last five years I have purchased six automobiles from Luxe. They have also sold five autos for me on consignment, including two NSX's. Luxe i...s associated with Pro Tech Automotive. This is a superb shop that does all the inspections and most of the repair work for Luxe. This guys appear to be able to tackle anything; from rebuilding a carb to finding the source of that mysterious hum that only occurs at 70 mph. The buying and selling experience is joy. Great staff, pleasant environment, great cars to explore. I highly recommend Luxe.

Wow! No pressure, great cars
    December 12, 2014

I spent a long time looking for my new car and visited a lot of dealerships. I actually got yelled at at one place. When I got to Luxe, they listened ...to what I was looking for, showed me they cars they thought I'd be interested in, and then offered the keys for me to test drive. I had already decided which car I wanted to look at but hadn't told Dan, and I was pleased that that was the first car he suggested. I drove it and two others and ended up buying the one I came in for the next day. I was never pressured, even as I was walking out the door to sleep on it, and compared to my other experiences that was amazing. I recommend Luxe to all of my friends.

Easy to deal with
    January 12, 2014

Tim spent a great deal of time working to find a car that met my criteria. He is very easy to deal with and was quite responsive to my questions. Ulti...mately I did not purchase a car from Luxe but that decision had nothing to do with the quality of their service.

Awesome staff, beautiful cars
    June 7, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but these guys deserve one. So, I did not have the privilege of buying one of the many aforementioned beautiful cars t...hat Luxe Autohaus boasts, but they treated me just as if I had (I bought a 1998 Toyota Camry). It's a small business owned by a husband and wife team (sweet folks with a family) with only a couple of other employees. The sales manager, Dan, was easy to work with (no pushy sales' strategies), straight forward (didn't play the usual car salesman games), friendly (even offered me a draught beer) and genuine. I never felt pressured to make a decision before I was ready, and they were really helpful with explaining my financing options, etc. I also really liked the decor. The showroom is in a giant warehouse that has polished cement floors, super high rafters, a "living room" with a giant TV, a grill, and a bar (a fancy stainless kegerator), and music you actually want to hear playing over a sound system. As a side note, I am super happy with my purchase. The car has done me well....

great experience!
    January 8, 2013

Brian and Brent have been great to work with, going far and above "getting the sale". Will refer them to all my friends and family.

Wonderful buying experience--wonderful cars!
    March 2, 2012

I've purchased several cars in the past. This was the BEST buying experience I've ever had anywhere. The people are friendly and the sale is no pressu...re at all. This is NOT your average dealership.

Luxe Autohaus