New 855-336-9213 Dealer Website
Used 855-335-8962 Email Dealer
Service 855-338-3432

Average based on 87 reviews.
  • nice and patient vehicle introduction

Marcus Manchego did an excellent job on vehicle introduction with great details and enthusiasm. Best among the sales persons from other dealers we tested drive with today.

• Great Service and Great Staff

Marcus was very helpful and attentive to my needs as a first time buyer. I really appreciated his hard work.

• Good Service

Tom, the service rep is very easy to work with and very professional.

Tom, the service rep is very easy to work with and very professional.

Dick I wanted to thank you for placing a review on Cars.com, I did notice that you had good things to say about Gebhardt but only gave us a 1 star rating. Is there anything we could have done to make your experience more pleasant here at gebhardt. Please let us know and have a wonderful day.

• VW Passat Service Issue

Always helpful, honest and looking out for our best interest.

Always helpful, honest and looking out for our best interest.

• Good service

Everything was done in a timely manner. Courteous staff. Clean facility.

Everything was done in a timely manner. Courteous staff. Clean facility.

• always a truly exceptional service experience

Tom DiNatale is always awesome. They work with me and my schedule. It's always a pleasure to have my VW serviced there.

• Excellent facility, great service

I bought my Jetta back in 2008. The dealership only improved over time. Highly recommend! Service department is nothing less than impressive.

• Gebhardt is the best.

The service at Gebhardt has been the best service I have received form any dealership.

• Great service

I purchased my car from Gebhardt after hearing stories of such great customer service. I have experienced the same great customer service myself and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Excellent Service

My boyfriend actually took my car in for me while I was at work. He said he walked in and told the woman my name. She then went over to Tom (my usual guy) and said something indicating that I'm a regular and to take care of him. I thought that was pretty cool. On a side note, I NEVER feel like I'm being ripped off. In fact, it seems like Tom always hooks it up and gets me in and out of there really quickly. I've even gotten a triple bike rack for my roof at more than a 50% discount. It was insane. Never had anything stolen. And I always get my car back all nice and clean inside and out. This place is fantastic.