Open Road of Bridgewater / smart center of Bridgewater

• Pleasant car buying experience Mr. Taddeo Giordano

We had an excellent car buying experience at MB Bridgewater, NJ location. Special thanks to Mr. Taddeo Giordano, for his excellent salesmanship, courtesy and patience in helping us throughout the buying process. We will certainly consider this dealership again for our future purchases.

• best BMW dealership

Best BMW dealership I've been to. Exceptional service center and extremely personable employees.

• Great Experience joining the Mercedes family!

Anyone looking to buy a new Benz from a very qualified, knowledgeable, non-pushy salesperson, I recommend Michael Virchio ... Mike was perfect in terms of his professionalism his patience, his knowledge and the way he respected my process for having to do all my research before coming back to Mercedes as my final choice I bought the GLC 300 and I could not be happier.. Mike in finance was great and Nick in the biz office is a very sweet guy! I'm very very happy with the experience and recommend this dealership specifically and Michael as the salesperson !

• Look No Further!!!

I originally got my car at Ray Catena in Union, but have decided to move over to Open Road for my service. I was so unhappy with my experience at the Union store and Open Road has been fantastic ever since. The staff is so accomadating and extremely helpful. When my lease is up I plan on coming back to Open Road for my next car. If you are looking for a Mercedes Open Road Mercedes in Bridgewater is place to go!

• Great service

Very satisfied with everyone at open road. Everyone is helpful and accommodating.

• Great dealership

They do a great job never have any issues! Have been a customer for years. From buying to service everyone is friendly and easy to work with.

• Great service

They really went above and beyond for me when I got in an accident last year. They really helped me out. Couldn't be happier with this dealership!

• Service

Been a loyal customer for years. Couldn't be happier no complaints. Everyone is very professional.

• Very happy Customer!

Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Everyone is very attentive. Couldn't be happier!! I have recommended this dealer to friends! Best buying experience better than Ray Catena!

• Easy and helpful

I got my 2015 GLK last month. Melanie Shrimpe took care of all the details. We had been communicating the last few months, and she always kept me informed of any incentives that applied to me. When I was ready, I came in to see Melanie, and the process was quick and easy. I know I can go in anytime with any questions I may have about my car. I also know that the service will be just as easy in the service department from my past experience. I've recommended her and open road to friends.