Maritime Motors of Fairfield

4.5
  • Chevrolet Brand Specialist

Nancy extremely pleasant and knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile to accommodate my specific specifications on the vehicle of my interest. Peter, owner, also showed interest and congratulations on my end result purchase.

• Overall great service

I received great service. The service department kept me updated throughout the whole process. Everyone in the service department has excellent customer service.

• friendly and great service

Franco was very easy to deal with and very helpful. so was Matt, thanks guys

Franco was very easy to deal with and very helpful. so was Matt, thanks guys

• Professional Service

Sebastian was the best service representative I have ever worked with at any dealership. It's easy to see why he was nominated employee of the month twice in Six Months. If you come here for service ask for him"#Top Notch Hands Down"

• 1500 Chevy pick up Z 71

It was very clean very quick and The people were nice

It was very clean very quick and The people were nice

• Debbie

Great service and professtional. Frank always followed up and worked hard to find the exact car i was looking for.

• Overall great service!

Overall great service. I'll never take my car anywhere else.

Overall great service. I'll never take my car anywhere else.

• Maritime Motors-great place for service!

Bought my wife's car here and still come for service. Always treated like family!

• Happy customer

Great service, kept me in the loop during my service and I didn't feel pressured.

• Great buying experience

It was great working with Frank on the purchase of a Certified 2014 Silverado. Frank was personable and made the entire buying experience pleasurable. I highly recommend Maritime Motors.