Maritime Motors of Fairfield

• Chevrolet Brand Specialist

Nancy extremely pleasant and knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile to accommodate my specific specifications on the vehicle of my interest. Peter, owner, also showed interest and congratulations on my end result purchase.

• Love My Car!!!!!

Love these guys!!! Totally love my new Traverse! The process was easy and simple no hassle no pressure! Great Customer Service and really happy with my purchase! They treat you with kindness, respect answer all your questions and really made my decision very easy for me to make! This is my FIRST American Car in 15 Years! What a fine Automobile and Dealership. The car and the dealership have a very common theme..Style & Class and that's a winning combination!! Go see Shane!!

• 5 stars

Five stars all around for this place. Everyone was pleasant and very friendly

Five stars all around for this place. Everyone was pleasant and very friendly

• Chevrolet Enthusiast

I recently purchased a new Silverado from Maritime Chevrolet. Beth went above and beyond to put me in the exact truck I was looking for. I would definitely be a repeat customer.

• Lease car

I was here to turn in the lease car and Franco approach my wife and I and said if I give you guys a good deal would you be interested and I left with a 2018 equinox! Good job Franco and the entire staff at Maritime Motors!

• New car

Very nice working with Franco will recommend to working with him

Very nice working with Franco will recommend to working with him

• Owner

Very satisfied with Fairfield Chevrolet,the service rep Sebastian who helped was professional and thorough in explaining the needs of service to my vehicle.

• Professional

Sebastian was very professional and informative. He made me feel like he truely cared about my concerns and needs., which I appreciate.

• Ask for Franco!!

Ask for Franco!! Not pushy and wonderful to work with.

Ask for Franco!! Not pushy and wonderful to work with.

• Gerry

Frank M did a great job helping with a new Equinox!

Frank M did a great job helping with a new Equinox!