Bellevue Auto House

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 37 reviews

• July 24, 2017

Thank you so much Sean,I recommend this Dealer as one of the best Dealer in the Northwest.

January 22, 2018

Was in contact with Matt through out the entire Purchase and really enjoyed the effort and time he put in to help purchase the BMW. If in the field of... looking to buy a vehicle contact Matt @ Bellevue Auto House. Thanks and looking forward to owning my car for a long time.

December 20, 2016

Car shopping is not painless, especially if you are female, but here it turned out to be as good an experience as car shopping can be. I knew what I... wanted and they had two models to choose from. Jorge, the salesman, was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in and did not pressure or rush me about making a decision. I eventually decided to take one for a test drive and Jorge went along to describe all the features and help set them up. Matt, in finance, found me a better rate than I had and was very patient with me while I was asking questions and reading fine print. I also met the owner who was very gracious, unlike the one I had met the previous weekend and walked out on. I am very happy with my SLK 250 and would recommend this dealership for their non-pressure attitude and professionalism (plus senses of humor!)

December 10, 2016

Dealer would not move a penny on the posted price and had a little bit of an attitude.

August 3, 2016

It was a good experience and I had a chance to look at the car, the car matches what's being said in the add but I felt little over priced compared to... others in the neighbourhood. People at this dealership are good but they should know how to convince a customer rather showing some attitude, this is what I felt but every one's opinion is different.

July 27, 2015

In early July 2015, I began an unexpected search for a second vehicle, a BMW convertible. Having looked online at cars for sale, I found a couple of them... posted at the Bellevue Auto House and I decided to go check them out. As a single woman, I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be taken seriously, treated with respect, or given a fair deal. It's been a few weeks since I walked into their showroom unannounced, and I can say with 100% confidence that none of these worries came to pass. Alan greeted me and made me feel welcome immediately. He heard what I wanted in a car, what I didn't want, and addressed all of my concerns honestly without a high pressure or condescending approach. Ultimately I found the car I was looking for at a fair price from a dealer that I would do business with again without hesitation. Matt was professional and efficient in doing the financial paperwork but also shared in my joy as I purchased my beautiful car. Sean was very pleasant when our paths crossed during the transaction. And another team member was kind enough to shuttle me back and forth from home to get my new car. It was a great experience, start to finish. Thank you Alan, Matt and Sean!

March 11, 2015

My wife and I recently had a very good experience with Bellevue Auto House. We were looking for a used 2-seat sports car. Alfredo was our salesman and... was very pleasant to work with. We test drove a BMW Z4, Porsche Boxster and a Porsche Cayman. Alfredo was patient and accomodating through the entire process and his follow up was very good. My wife decided on a Cayman of which they only had one in stock. We found a newer Cayman at another dealership that had the features and look that we wanted and ended up purchasing that car. While we did not purchase a vehicle from Bellevue Auto House we did have a very good experience with them, Alfredo in particular The reason I rated this a 4-star rather than 5 it that we did not experience the actual purchase process. Based on our experience I would recommend giving them the opportunity for your business.

January 25, 2015

Bought my Audi Q7 from Bellevue auto house and paid a fair price for it. High entertainment value in negotiating the deal with trading in my old car. My... car came with only one key, but Ace and Shawn have ordered a new one for me, so the service after making the deal has been good and fair. This is the second car I bought from BAH so my overall experience is good else I would not have returned.

January 25, 2015

August 18, 2014

Thank you to Alfredo, Joost and Alan. Alfredo went out of his way to help complete the deal. Joost was very patient explaining financing and terms to a... first time buyer. Alan provided excellent follow up customer service. I got a great Honda CRV for my newly expanded family. Thanks.