1888 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sansone Rt 1 Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Sansone Mazda

I had terrible experiences at the dealerships I went to prior to Sansone Mazda. The Mazda guys were great from start to finish ... I dealt with Steve Sansone the general manager Francois my sales consultant and Sam in finance. They kept my concerns intact through the process. Love my Mazda 6 !

May 25, 2017

Ray Azarcon was excellent! We came to an agreement and bought the Sentra. This is our third car we bought from Sansone Nissan. I would highly recommend anyone to go and experience it! Jana & Martin

• Helpfull
    May 21, 2017

I had major issue with current car and Ronnie and Ben were able to help get me in a quick and efficient manner. This was an emergency for me and my family and they solved it for us.

• Ronnie Thompson
    May 18, 2017

Ronnie was very patient with me and did a great job in explaining the features of my new car. He was very professional throughout the process.

• Just looking ..
    May 18, 2017

Very clean, friendly ,non intimidating atmoshere .Went to the dealership not intending to purchase and had a surprisingly great experience .everyone involved really listened to what I wanted.

• Review
    May 18, 2017

My experience was good. Will come back again when I need new car. Or else I will recommend to my friends. Everything was very good.

• Great experience
    May 18, 2017

The sales department were alert and on the ball with my new car purchase. Would recommend people that I know to this dealership. Also Bernadette and Ronnie were very helpful with my new car purchase. Overall, new car purchase experience at this dealership was excellent.

May 18, 2017

I loved the experience. I will always come back here for more cars. Hoping to bring a car for my daughter within the next 7 months.

May 18, 2017

Thomas People's is a perfect gentleman and a fantastic salesman. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family as well as return when the lease is over.

• Jeep Grand Cheroke

When purchasing a used car from this dealer DO NOT take the extended warranty. We were purchasing the Jeep Grand Cherokee that we had been leasing. We were told that all oil changes and maintenance would be covered for the life of the warranty. When I took the vehicle in for its first oil change since purchasing it I was told that the warranty only covered 3 oil changes for 1 year. All other maintenance was not covered. The service technician, Alberto, that took care of me said I had to rotate the tires for $24, replace inside and outside air filters for $75 each and replace windshield wiper blades. When I declined some of the service he became very pushy and insisted on speaking to my husband who also declined. I then received a voice mail and email from Jim Grady telling us that if we decline service our warranty will be voided.