4.3
  • Extremely Pleased- I recommend wholeheartedly

Overall I am very satisfied with this dealer. The vehicle was exactly as the salesperson described over the phone, the salesman was nice and quite helpful. The whole process was quite fast and painless, probably the best car buying experience I've had, and I've bought a lot of cars!!! 5 stars

• Happy Camper here!

Mike was very detailed over the phone, and when I arrived everyone was very friendly. I felt comfortable because they were more helpful then pushy, if that makes sense. My truck is running great, my mechanic didn't find anything wrong with it either, so all good. Thank you

• Very Nice

Very nice but the vehicle I wanted was taken. The lot is a little small but the people are friendly.

• just bought a BMW 330xi

I had a great experience at this dealer. they worked with us when buying the car and had great attitudes while we were there. the only issue was how long it took to buy the car after agreeing to purchase it but that is expected at almost any car dealer.

• Not willing to go the extra mile to help customers

The one salesman was standoff He was not in the sales men mood as far as going the extra mile to close the deal.

• Buy with caution

Be aware that the state inspection may not have been done completely by their contracted vendor.