Frank Boucher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram VW of Janesville

4.5
  • Excellent sales team

Very helpful staff. I didn't have to spend several hours waiting in the lobby. Very friendly group of people and was overall a great experience. I bought a VW this time for my fiancé but if in the future I want a jeep or dodge I will definitely be a returning customer.

• Jeep Renegade

Randy is an excellent salesman to deal with. Attention to detail was extraordinary. This dealership really cares about the customer. They offer a large inventory to choose from. Would definitely return to them in the future. All staff was extremely helpful. The entire purchasing process went very smoothly. Very happy with my purchase.

• Marvin Montalvo

It was such a pleasure dealing with Marvin and all of the staff we worked with. It was like we knew them forever and we purchased our new Dodge Journey from him. We define toy would recommend Marvin Montalvo and all other staff we dealt with. Keep up the good work.

• Above Average

Great looking showroom. Young, Friendly staff. Overall great atmosphere.

Great looking showroom. Young, Friendly staff. Overall great atmosphere.

• Very happy with my chrysler 200

Love my chrysler 200! Bill McQueen was great to work with and very helpful. I suggest you let him help you find your next vehicle.

• Excellent service by Troy P. at Janesville Boucher

Our leasing process was wonderful. Troy P. had answers to all of our questions and made sure we got the best deal possible on our 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. He was a joy to work with!

• My credit score was to low

They told me they could get me in a vehicle over the phone but after I showed up that was untrue

• The way it should be

Drove 40 minutes to the dealer to see an advertised vehicle. The vehicle was as advertised the salesperson Don Brock was one of the best I have ever dealt with. Having worked in dealerships it was refreshing to see things done honestly and openly. No time wasted even though it was busy. I would not hesitate to do business with these people again.

• 2014 Jetta

boucher has been easy to work with and very friendly.

boucher has been easy to work with and very friendly.

• 2008 Pontiac g6

boucher has been very accommodating from the purchase experience to the service.