Santa Ana Auto Center

Call This Dealer

Used

• Nice people
    October 28, 2016

They have many cars to choose from. I got my 2012 Ford Fusion form the center and it is running pretty good so far. Ned was very nice and gave me a go...od deal.

• SANTA ANA AUTO CENTER A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR
    April 7, 2017

My wife and I were recomened Santa Ana Auto Center by our best friend Donna Perez, we are so glad she did. We have purchased a 2008 Dodge Charger and ...a 2006 Chrysler 300 and both were excellent cars and we received excellent service. But most of all "Ned" the owner was such a pleasure and very helpfull in every since of the word. Santa Ana Auto Center is the place to buy your next car, truck, or suv at. Don't forget to ask for "Ned". Not to mention Ned's whole crew is very helpful and a awesome team to work with.

• Great service
    October 21, 2016

I bought my 2011 Camry SE from the Santa Ana Auto center. It hasn't given me any trouble since I bought it. Thanks Ned.

• Thanks Ned
    February 29, 2016

I have bought several cars from Ned. He has always helped us with any problems. I highly recommend buying from Santa Ana Auto Center. They have a larg...e selection and best prices.

Thank you Daniel for your repeat business!

• Shop here 1st & save time ...
    November 12, 2015

Site is easy to navigate & representatives quickly reply with relevant information.

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your review.

• great service
    July 10, 2015

I came here to buy my first car. I didn't know what to expect, but as soon as I got there I was provided with excellent service. They went over the pr...os and cons for each car, and helped me find the car that is right for me. I am very happy with my toyota corolla, and I really owe that to the service provided here. I highly recommend Santa Ana Auto Center to all customers of all ages. Thank you for making my first car experience memorable.

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we were able to make your first car experience memorable. Best regards, Customer Relation Department.

• Great Deals Decent Pricing
    June 30, 2015

Great deal on my used Honda Civic 1994 for college.I was able to negotiate a deal and set a low enough price reasonable for me as well as the seller. ...I am satisfied that my used car has very few issues practically none but a little scuff mark on the driver side door but its what i finally decided to have and satisfied. Great dealership as well good pricing and nice looking cars thank you so much .

Thank you David. We appreciate you letting us know what a great experience you had. That means everything to us. Best regards, Laura M. Customer Rela...tions

• Excellent service... Thank you!
    June 30, 2015

I had to wait a few months before I can make this review to really give them an accurate review. I purchased a used Honda Accord and so far the car ha...s been excellent. This dealership took really good care of me. The price was fair, the service was great and overall I can't complain about anything. I have already recommended my friends and family to go here because I know they will find a great deal and will not be taken advantage of. Thank you again.

• Five Stars/Here's Why
    June 23, 2015

It was all good for me.I'm glad I went there. I noticed a Chevy Tahoe in the lot.. I had a little time and had been trying to shop for a truck, so I t...ook a chance,and went in.The sales guy showed me the truck,all without to much talk,he offered a fare enough price(according to the price shopping I'd been doing around the OC) that I was able to workout the details about what I could pay per mo.that wouldn't break my intended budget , and all without the "let me take it to the Boss and see what I can do for you"line. I said yes ,and I drove away with it the next day,Done.It felt good that he didn't try to grind me down to my last penny.I love the truck and I'm happy I went in and talked to them.Thank You Auto Center! Five Stars from me all the way.Hope you have the same luck." Customer, Mike Uribe." Orange Ca.

Thank you for your review Mike. We appreciate your business.

Santa Ana Auto Center