4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 493 reviews

Call This Dealer

493 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Hudson Toyota from DealerRater.com

April 6, 2018

Very friendly and helpful. We will buy from the dealer from now on. The staff were great and got me exactly what I wanted. Bobby Hollis did a great jo...b also

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thank you, Brian! We appreciate you.

March 25, 2018

Overall experience was great. The sales people were tremendous, the car was clean and in tip top shape on the interior and exterior. Would recommend t...o friends

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are so happy to hear about your experience at our dealership! Please let us know if there is anything you may n...eed in the future.

March 15, 2018

I would have been happier if I was told that there was only one key. I now have to buy another key and have pay to program it. I would have liked to h...ave received the car with fuel. It was so empty that we had to get fuel across the street as we could never have made it home to Forest Acres in Columbia. The sales people were very pleasant and were sorry there was no fuel. Overall I am pleased. The cost of the key and fuel does make me a little unhappy.

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thank you for the feedback and we do apologize for the lack of fuel. Should you need anything further, please do not hesitate to reach out. We appreci...ate your business.

March 7, 2018

Pleasant experience, no problems & courteous. I???ve been using this dealership for other Toyota???s since it opened. Would reccomend to others. My sa...lesperson was very thorough.

Jim Hudson Toyota

We're so glad to hear it! Please let us know if there is anything you may need in the future.

March 6, 2018

A friend had referred me to Scott McLaughlin, which was a blessing. Scott was very low key, helpful, and made the experience easy. Never once felt ...any game playing or pressure. The complimentary lunch for me and my friend who accompanied me was delicious and it came from their onsite cafe! Everyone I dealt with including the sales manager and finance manager were most courteous, professional, and efficient. Definitely would recommend.

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thank's for the great review, Holly! We are so glad to hear about you easy, hassle-free experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we ca...n help you with in the future.

February 23, 2018

excellent salesperson and best dealership in columbia. They were very helpful and located the vehicle we wanted. They gave us a great price and we wil...l be buying all our cars from a Jim Hudson dealership

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear you had a 5-star experience with us.

February 17, 2018

Thomas Martin was a very knowledgeable,courteous and professional salesman. He was very patient and helpful. The sales manager and financial manager... were also very helpful.

Jim Hudson Toyota

Anita, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear Thomas was able to provide you with a 5-star experience.

February 13, 2018

John and Dominick were extremely patient with me and very helpful with helping me to get the truck of my dreams at the right price!

Jim Hudson Toyota

We're so glad to hear it! Enjoy the truck!

February 12, 2018

Salesman John Wilczek was very patient very informative very helpful. Steve the Toyota manager. Was extremely available to us. Finance guy did a grea...t job. We were able to fax back n forth from my southdakota dealership. It was absolutely a breeze to do business. Thankyou all

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thanks for the great review, Michael. We are so happy to hear about your experience working with Steve and the rest of the team. Please reach out if ...there is anything you may need in the future.

February 9, 2018

Nick was fantastic I have purchased from 3 different Jim Hudson dealerships I love how I am treated like family never had a problem with anyone or the...ir service department Thanks Mr Hudson and personal.

Jim Hudson Toyota

Thanks for the great review! At Jim Hudson, our customers are family, and it's so nice to hear that echoed in your review. Please let us know if there... is anything you may need in the future.

970 Columbia Ave Irmo, SC 29063