AutoNation Chevrolet North Richland Hills

New 877-265-5718 Dealer Website
Used 877-562-9818 Email Dealer
Service 877-354-3666

Average based on 293 reviews.
  • 2015 Malibu

It was the best car buying oexperience I have had. Nick was awesome. I will definitely go back next time I am in the market for a car!

• Awesome job

Staff was helpful and transaction was timely. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you, Linda, for the glowing review! Thank you for this feedback!

Staff was helpful and transaction was timely. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you, Linda, for the glowing review! Thank you for this feedback!

• Sonic

Robert was very helpful and the whole car buying experience went very smooth.

Robert was very helpful and the whole car buying experience went very smooth.

• Like the new waiting area

I gave a 10 because I made a appointment and it did go back and performed the oil change and rotation as scheduled. The staff was also helpful.

• Nice Service Department

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

The service department was great. Pat was very helpful and friendly. The only thing that bothered me was when a salesman came over and started playing '20 Questions' with everyone waiting, trying to talk them into getting a new car. While I understand that your business is selling cars/trucks, I don't want a high pressure salesman trying to get me to buy a car when all I wanted was an oil change.

• Great service!

Nancy Sides was my service rep. She was so helpful. My experience with Autonation was great!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Inspector

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Sandra May was excellent to work with. The entire sales team worked to get the deal where we needed it. We are returning customers and always receive excellent service.

• Awesome service!!!!

Awesome service NICK was and still is really good!!!!! We had really good experience ! Very patient !!! Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Thank You AutoNation Chevrolet!

Landon Owens was great service advisor! This dealership made the whole process easy while resolving the issue that I had with my key getting stuck in the ignition. I will definitely be doing all my business there in the future!

• Great service.

Chaucer is an excellent salesperson. He was very professional. Took his time and explained all the benefits of our new Silverado. We will recommend him and AutoNation