AutoNation Chevrolet North Richland Hills

• 2015 Malibu

It was the best car buying oexperience I have had. Nick was awesome. I will definitely go back next time I am in the market for a car!

• Porsha

The auto nation team was wonderful in helping me buy a car and they really worked with me. I love my car and I would recommend everyone to buy from them.

• Nissan leaf

I purchased a Nissan leaf and the service was amazing! My sale rep Tamara made it all so easy and I couldn't have thanked her enough. I'm going back to get a chevy camaro soon. Thanks Auto Nation!

• AutoNation - Richand Hills

I still think the purchase process takes too long.

I still think the purchase process takes too long.

• Mr. Jason

Very helpful, wonderful... the sales man, ( Leon ) was very knowledgable about helping get in to what kind of vehicle I wanted, with everything I wanted... The finance guy was the best, he got my payments right where I wanted... Autonation is where I will buy alll my cars for now on... the best....

• Love my Autonation Subaru Impresa!

Lavanna made the car buying experience so easy. I would not hesitate to buy another car from her. She is the best! Give her a call today.

• Not friendly or wanting to help make a deal...

Not impressed on how they treated myself or my wife on trying to purchase a new truck.

• Tranverse

Overall they did a great job and were patient with us.

Overall they did a great job and were patient with us.

• Awesome job

Staff was helpful and transaction was timely. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you, Linda, for the glowing review! Thank you for this feedback!

Staff was helpful and transaction was timely. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you, Linda, for the glowing review! Thank you for this feedback!

• Sonic

Robert was very helpful and the whole car buying experience went very smooth.

Robert was very helpful and the whole car buying experience went very smooth.