B&L Auto Sales

(4.8) 27 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Good service

Very professionals team members. Corey, an agent that works at the dealership help me out with my process, very kind and professional.

• Good People

My experience was pleasant. In particular, Rick, the owners son was an ethical person and quite amiable. He drives a hard bargain but is trustworthy a...nd helpful to customers. He gives personal attention. But if you're a jerk he'll pick up on it. They are very experienced, in the business 60 years. Steve, the desk and phone guy is also very warm and personable. I got a gorgeous well-cared for vehicle and that might be atypical (Rick owned it and kept it in his garage), but you'll get a good car, even if you pay more than you wanted.

• Prompt response

I asked for more interior pictures of a vehicle I saw on Cars.com. They sent a few right away, but weren't really what I wanted, so I asked for more.... They then sent pictures that were very helpful. I am still debating whether to buy the vehicle.

• Great Service

Great deal. Great Car ! will recommend this dealer to any one else. everything was up to par would come again if need to get another car.

• Wonderful Customer Service!

B & L Auto Sales is definitely one of the best dealerships I've ever been to. Bought my 2010 Infiniti G37 fully loaded and one of the salesman there "...Steven the entertainer" is very good at what he does. He'll make sure everything is perfect with the car before u drive off the lot. Worried about high interest rates? He'll take care of it!

• Outstanding Experience!

Buying a car and working with a car dealer can be an intimidating experience. However, Rick from B and L Auto changed all of that for me. Rick was pat...ient and honest and walked me through the whole process. He never showed me anything out of my price range or tried to show me cars that didn't fit my needs. Rick was professional and took into consideration exactly what I was looking for. At the top pf my list was safety and reliability for my family, Rick gave me a fantastic deal on the car I was trading in and I was able to purchase my very first BMW, our new family car. I found that B and L auto has the most professional sales people/managers and treat customers with respected. I will be visiting with them again in the future and I will absolutely recommend friends and family to buy car(s) from B and L Auto. Thanks so much for the great experience!

• great place to look for used cars

It was a great experience to buy an used car for first time Well explained and helped by Stephen. He was the one you would like to talk and do a bus...iness. Overall i found a right vehicle for me

Thank You Angelo and welcome to the B & L Family. Congratulations on your purchase and on the New Baby. Please feel free to contact me with any of you...r Automotive needs, I will be glad to assist. Sincerely Steven M.

• Rare Find!

Small Dealership Big Service! No surprises here! Very Transparent and Honest set of people. After walking the strip looking thru other lots I walked i...n and drove out same day service. Hassle free with no pressure. Wouldn't let me leave until they properly serviced the car.

Thank you David and welcome to the B & L Family, it was a pleasure helping you purchase your BMW and I do agree it was a rear find. Please feel free t...o stop by anytime we really enjoyed your company.

• Awesome Service!

This dealer really knows the car market and was fully transparent with me throughout the sales cycle. I dealt with one of the co-owners, Rick Landau, ...and he is a no-nonsense guy that makes valuable use of your time. Rick went over and beyond the usual sales process and helped to get a car seat re-stitched under the vehicle warranty. The car was delivered to me in flawless condition with all of the necessary paperwork. Rick will work with you to get you into the right vehicle and does not put any pressure on you in order to make a sale. He has been in business for a long time and it is clear why because he runs a really fantastic dealership!

• Great Experience!!!

I found my vehicle on line, went in to see it. They were just cleaning 8 inches of fresh snow off the car. Pulled it out took it for a test and went o...ver the car. I asked for the carafe and was handed it and settled on aan equitable price. It was just as simple as that. I picked up the car a few days later and we sat and spoke with the owner and Sales Specialist. Super People Fantastic small dealership. In the words of Arnold Scshwarzenneger... I'll be Back!

B&L Auto Sales