Stan's Auto Sales LLC

Call This Dealer

Used

• Greatly Appreciated
    July 11, 2014

Stan's Auto was recommended by a friend. The 70 mile trip was worth the time in order to find a used car dealership that is fair and willing to work w...ith you. John Miller did an exceptional job working with me in purchasing a vehicle for newly licensed teenager. His professionalism and willingness to assist in finding just the right vehilce was greatly appreciated. It is difficult to find a dealership that is not constantly trying to push cars on you, but Stan's is just the right place to browse their inventory without that high pressure sales atmosphere. I would refer anyone who is looking for a good used as well as reliable vehicle to visit their facility today. My only suggestion would be is that they could certainly use a larger lot for all their great cars they have available.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great great review about our dealership, we do appreciate your business and look foward to serving you on fut...ure purchases.

First car experience
    April 7, 2018

Went in to purchase my first car. After trying at so many other dealers and having no luck Stan’s auto made this experience fast and easy. I was so gr...eatful for their patience and flexibility. I can’t thank Johnny Hernandez enough for making this experience not only possible but easy. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car especially their first car.

Ms. Turner
    February 23, 2018

Drew us upstanding salesmen good sense of humor. Would come an visit him again. Good atmosphere quality cars. Nice facility friendly staff. I would m...ost definitely recommend Drew again

Wade and Johnny are the best!!!
    February 17, 2018

Have had multiple great experiences at Stan's Auto Sales over the past 10 years!! Johnny H. and Wade made my car buying experience AWESOME!!! Thank yo...u Johnny H. and Wade!!! I LOVE my new truck!!

Volt wagon
    February 17, 2018

I came to buy a used car. I had a agent named Wade who took very great care of me. He took the time to research every aspect about what I wanted befor...e I got there to insure I didn’t waste my time. We made a deal with a great price! I couldn’t be more happy with the vechicle I chose today!

Best dealer
    January 24, 2018

This was my best car buying experience, they are very trustworthy and have a great variety of affordable cars. Johnny my sales man, worked really ha...rd to get me in my new truck. I would buy here again in a heart beat. I recommend this dealer to everyone.

Would come here again
    January 19, 2018

I love this place so much! They helped me get my Jeep and made sure even after I bought it it ran good and they fixed what was wrong with it as fast a...s possible which was crazy fast. And it was a great experience and would love to come next time I buy a car. Come and see for yourself it’s amazing.

Just got a great from Stan's.
    January 18, 2018

Wade was great to work with. We were in and out very fast with a great car. No pressure, great selection. If you are in the market for a used car at a... fair price. Give these guys the opportunity to earn your business. Great experience.

Great!
    December 10, 2017

Great experience start to finish! No pressure, very friendly. Stan made us feel like we were buying from a friend, yet was extremely professional. All... the guys in the office were friendly and helpful, as well. Loved the casual feel, and dress....no 'slickster' fancy suits or talk. All in all fantastic!!

Amazing Experience
    November 26, 2017

I have no complaints whatsoever about this dealer, they were very honest and easy to work with. I was in and out in less than 2 hours thanks to Ron!

Stan's Auto Sales LLC