Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

112 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 24, 2019

My wife was in the market for a 4x4. We were looking all over Nor Cal thru various sites when we came upon a 2014 Chevrolet 4x4 with a 6 cylinder offering... at Auburn CDJR. We called and were connected with sales rep Ryan. We met some time later that day as we were in Mi Wuk Village just above Sonora. I told just make Judy happy and I was happy. He concentrated his approach to her and a test drive followed. At signing we were treated to Ryans other passion which is media advertisement. This guy got alot going on and it was great experience. No pressure, Advertised as what we got. Its been about 6 months and still no issues this winter or spring.

April 18, 2019

I have been doing business with Auburn Dodge for over 20 years and have owned 4 diesel 2500. Their sales and service have always been outstanding and efficient.... Lili Steele has been my service rep for the past few years and she has always gone above and beyond to care for my needs. Looking forward to the next time.

• August 22, 2015

My recent experience purchasing a new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 at Magnussen Jeep in Auburn was by far the most pleasant new car purchasing... experience I have ever had. Kevin Hyland is a very knowledgeable, pleasant and no pressure sales consultant. I highly recommend Magunessen Auburn Jeep and Kevin Hyland to anyone purchasing a Jeep vehicle!

April 12, 2019

I did a vehicle replacement through Auburn Dodge. They treated me courteously, knew everything I could want to know about my vehicle, etc. They even went... old school, calling me the next day to check on me and remind me that I can call them with any questions.

March 27, 2019

Josh is awesome ! He made it a great day when I went to look at the new 2019 Grand Cherokee X he found that I was wanting and had it dealer traded ,... which made it even better for me . Thanks again Josh !!

March 9, 2019

Went in for an oil change, L Steele always provides excellent customer service and when it is time for service I only think of Magnusson Dodge

February 28, 2019

My service representative was Kristi Haley. My Jeep was being serviced (oil change etc). I elected to wait for my vehicle to be completed. Kristi checked... in with me several times while I was waiting to let me know of the progress and ETA. All went smoothly and I am very happy with the service level provided.

February 22, 2019

This is by far the best dealer that I have ever dealt with! When I show up they know who I am. They greet me like I am the only customer that they have!... The coffee pot is always on, you are acknowledged several times on the way to it! Everyone wants to make sure that you are happy and everything is done just right. On my last visit I had Lili Steele as my go to person. She just couldn't be any more professional or helpful if she tried any harder!! The place is always clean as well.

February 18, 2019

I've been taking my Jeep here for servicing for years now with excellent results currently. Kristina Haley was my service rep and was prompt and professional... in the check in process. I was kept up to date on the status and they even had my car service completed earlier than expected!

January 25, 2019

We bought our new 300 because of the excellent service we had received in the past. We have never been disappointed! We would highly recommend this... dealership.