Nelson Mazda

(4.7) 88 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Deborah Chase

Recently I bought a used car from Steven Jones at Nelson Mazda and I had the best experience and buying a used car with this gentleman . I received ...excellent service that was very informative and all my questions were answered and I would definitely buy another used car from Steven Jones again and I recommend talking to Stephen Jones if you are in the market for a new or used Mazda

• Awesome experience

I had an Awesome experience with Nelson Mazda from initial email to driving off the lot. I wanted to look at a 2014 Mazda 6 in comparison to the 2013... Mazda 3 that they had available, I've had my eye on the 3's for a very long time. The 6 was a beautiful car but bigger than what I'm used to and was over-whelmed by all of the high-tech gadgets, the 3 was perfect for me in size & had the options I really only wanted. My salesperson Sue understood my needs & was a delight to work with. The finance manager Patrick went above & beyond in obtaining the best deal available. I would totally recommend Nelson Mazda, already did on Facebook.

• Nice store

I was excited to buy my first car in about 20 years. I knew Jeff Lewis from a long time ago and was glad to find out that he was still selling cars. I... wanted to buy from someone I knew just to make things a lot quicker and easier. I knew what car I wanted, and I had my financing already arranged and even had Insurance ready to go. Jeff helped me with the test drive and it didn't take very long to decide on my Honda Civic Coupe. Upon arriving back at the dealership I was ready to wrap things up quickly write a check take my car and bring a cashier's check back on Monday but whoever was in charge wouldn't let me take the car. So I had to rent a car for two days which I wasn't expecting. I know Finance guys don't like it when people write checks but it sure took a really long time to print up three or four pieces of paperwork. And then, when I came back on Monday with the cashier's check it took another long time. I was never thanked or even greeted by any management in the store. If it wasn't for Jeff, in the middle of those long delays, I would have gone down the street and bought from someone else.

• helpful staff

My son came in as a first time car buyer. They were respectful, friendly and courteous . They worked hard to find the vehicle that fit his wishes and ...got him the financing to get his credit rating started. This is the second car purchased through them and I would definitely return.

• Rush weekend car buyer

Needed a vehicle in a hurry and found the best place in Tulsa to buy one! Great people, service and after sales support to an out of country/ Canadian... buyer. Daughters happy with her 'new student car' Thank you!

• I bought my wife her second CX-5

Misti was was great she went above and beyond she brought our paper work out to us when I wasn't feeling well. Tom in finance did a great job as well... getting e everything that I wanted and lowering our payment shorting our term. James Martin is a veteran like me he took great care of us as well.

• A little unprepaired

I have been contacted by the sales team at Nelson several times, and while I can appreciate their determination I wish they would be better prepared.... Like most in the field of purchasing a car I have inquired into several of the same make and model. When I receive a call from a sales person I would prefer they had notes on the year, price and mileage of the car I was interested in. Also if they could refer to their notes then they would know that my wife has had hail damage on her car and I need to wait to see if insurance is going to total it and not fix it. Once I know this then I am in the market to buy, and only then. So for the time being I cannot commit at all. Its not the end of the world but something I think I would do to help the customer along in the buying process.

• My Car Buying Experience

I noticed Nelson Mazda had a used vehicle I was interested in looking at. I was smitten and decided to purchase it. I last bought a new vehicle with t...hem about 15 years earlier. This was essentially the internet buying experience. They had the priced marked down. No haggling... It was refreshing. The only part of the process that took a long time was for the loan quote. I should have declined that since I was already pre-approved with my credit union... Jacob was attentive and answered all my questions. A relatively pleasant experience. -Rick

• 2008 Mazda Miata

Excellent buying experience. Visit Adrian! Down to earth and helpful.

• New Miata

Our Sales Consultant, Sue Sutka, was very knowledgeable and fun to work with. You can tell that she enjoys her job and working with people. Thank you,... Sue, for making this a fun purchase.

Nelson Mazda