Average based on 3 reviews
  • Used car

Thank you very much. We try very hard to get our customers what they need.

my wife and I needed to purchase a large suv for our family. We have purchased from Ardmore in the past. We told Tony just what we needed, and in a short time he fullfilled our needs. Thank you for the most enjoyable car buying experience.

Thank you very much. We try very hard to get our customers what they need.

• A No-Hassle dealership!

Nice people to purchase a vehicle from. They are honest and keep to their word. A NO HASSLE dealership.

• My search for a F150

I have been looking for a F150 on Cars.com and found exactly what I wanted at Ardmore Auto Sales. The truck looked like it was new and all the options worked perfectly. I got a great price on my trade in and on my new truck. They arranged great financing options for me resulting in a low payment. Ardmore also has an affordable warranty program to protect myself from the unexpected.