• THE BEST DEALER i HAVE EVERT DEALT WITH

Thank you so much for the kind words and we appreciate you choosing us!

Dwayne was great!! Went window shopping on black Friday started off in Ames then Boone stop at Granger Dwayne listen to what I wanted and he said they had one. Went and thawed it out (if you remember we had about an inch of ice that night) then told me take for a test drive that was about 2. Took for short drive and fell in love stopped back and asked if I could take to Grimes and show the wife. His answer was sure we close at 6.The follow Saturday went back in and we made the deal I could not refuse. Mike Anderson made it so easy and painless in doing the paper work. I bought many vehicles that the paper work was like buying a high pressure time share. I WOULD RECOMMAND EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO BE TREATED RIGHT GO THERE.!!!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and we appreciate you choosing us!

• Good purchase

Good purchase with great services. Nice people work there

Good purchase with great services. Nice people work there

• Transportation Supervisor

I have had no repairs done but if the repairs are done as well as sales and overall service then it must be great as well

• 20016 Ford Explorer

We had an excellent experience purchasing our Explorer with Pam! She was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful assisting us making our purchase.

• Pam Jenkins is a great Salesperson

This was the best buying experience I've ever had inourchasing a car. Pam Jenkins's sales approach made me very comfortable with my purchase. She was low pressure, sincere, and spared me all of the hokey sales pitches. If you are buying in the Des Moines area, you owe it to yourself to visit Granger motors.

• Excellent

Needed a new car and was apprehensive about getting another lemon. Pam was very patient with me and understanding. She even talked (on my cell phone) to my friend who I called for advice, to answer their questions about the van. They are are first class dealership and will take care of you.

• Bill erickson

Recently bought a new journey from granger motors. Pam my salesperson was outstanding. She worked with me even though it was her day off. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• Andrew

Ask for Andrew. He is a great person to work with and made my experience 5 star!

• Great friendly sales

Needed a quality used vehicle and didn't want to spend weeks searching. Went to 3 dealers and was impressed with their lifetime powertrain warranty. If they are willing to stand behind their used vehicles like that, I was confident I was buying a solid vehicle and not somebody else's problems they had traded away. We will be back when we need another vehicle.

• Escort

My salesman , Andrew, was top notch. Very professional and friendly. Easy to work with.