Wes Finch Auto Plaza Inc.

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 64 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent service!
    January 11, 2017

I was very pleased with the service from all the staff. Zeb worked with me to get a vehicle that fit my family needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad that you are happy with our service and your new vehicle! If we can help you in the ...future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Happy New Year!

• Exceptional Service
    December 2, 2014

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 SUV from Wes Finch in Grinnell, IA. The Sales team went above and beyond to try to find us the exact make, ...model, and color of SUV that we wanted. In the end we settled for a different color but we are satisfied with the choice we made. I know that if we ever have questions or issues with our purchase the Wes Finch team will be ready with answers. They are prompt at responding and know where to find the answers to your questions. I would highly recommend Wes Finch for anyone considering a new auto purchase.

2005 Pontiac
    June 5, 2016

No response from this dealership,, ,still waiting for return phone call

Our apologies Chase! I'm not sure of the miscommunication but it's unacceptable. We have a 2000 Pontiac Grand AM with only 65K miles. In fantastic ...condition for $5,968. Again, we are so sorry for not returning your call.

Great Service
    May 26, 2016

Very happy with our experience at Wes Finch. We bought a used van and still driving it today. They will treat you right and give you a good deal.

Thank you Ronda for your kind words! We're so happy that you're happy! If we can do anything for you in the future, please give us a call. Again, T...hank you, your business is always appreciated!

Top Notch Sales!!
    January 16, 2016

I found what I thought I was looking for on Cars.com. I sent in a request for more information. I received a call from Taylor Finch Brandt. In the cou...rse of our communication, she discussed with me exactly what I was looking for. Then she worked like a machine to find me exactly what I wanted. Many emails and text messages were shared. I didn't have to make a trip to the dealership until I was ready to buy. As it turned out, I purchased something completely different than what I set out to buy. Taylor gave me options that I didn't know existed and that was wonderful! She saved me so much time and did all the leg work for me. So yes, she made the sale.....but it gets better. After the sale was done, I continued to communicate with Taylor regarding different questions I had about the car and how to to operate some of the technology. She was Johnny-on-the-spot with helping me. Service after the sale.....that's where the gold is and Taylor at Wes Finch has that in spades. My next car......yep, it will be a Wes Finch vehicle and since Taylor has Finch in her name, my hopes is that she'll still be there:-)

Thank you Jodi for your kind words! We're so happy that you're happy! If we can do anything for you in the future, please give us a call. Again, Th...ank you! Your business is always appreciated!

Great Experience
    January 5, 2016

Worked with Taylor and she was so kind and knowledgeable. It was just a great experience. Will definitely buy from Wes Finch again!

Thank you Gabe for your kind words! We're so happy that you're happy! If we can do anything for you in the future, please give us a call. Again, Th...ank you! Your business is always appreciated!

Very helpful throughout the car buying process
    September 27, 2015

My fiance and I just purchased a used vehicle from Wes Finch. They negotiated on price a little and gave us a great deal. The car had been cleaned and... was given to us in better condition than when I originally test drove it, and it was clean to start with. The staff was extremely helpful as we figured out loan details and answered our questions very promptly. Very nice people to work with, I highly recommend them to anyone looking to be treated fairly and not hounded like many car dealerships do. Their "warranty forever" on used vehicles under 100k miles is very valuable to me, in case I were to have any problems. Would buy from them again!

Thank you Steph for your kind words! We're so happy that you're happy! If we can do anything for you in the future, please give us a call. Again, T...hank you! Your business is always appreciated! It's wonderful customers, like you, that make our job so easy!

Helpful at every step of the buying process!
    June 4, 2015

I had an Equinox and wanted a new one. I researched prices at several dealerships. Wes Finch was able to give me the best bottom line price with my tr...ade. They also helped get great financing. They delivered my car quite a distance. The salesperson, Stefanie, kept me informed along the way on the negotiations. She made sure that I understood each step of the process. Everything was easy and I have a super new Equinox.

Great experience!
    January 12, 2015

We recently purchased a Certified Used vehicle from Wes Finch Auto Plaza. We thought car shopping was going to be stressful, but our decision to buy l...ocal made it easy! We have known Taylor Brandt for many years and when her smiling face was the one to greet us on that cold winter night as we drove through the lot "just looking", we knew we would be back for a closer look! She listened to what we wanted in our next vehicle and she delivered! We couldn't be happier with our Chevy Traverse and will definitely work with Taylor again! Russ and Heidi Campbell

Great place to buy and service your vehicles!
    December 22, 2014

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Wes Finch Auto. They are are wonderful to work with. They found the exact vehicle I was looking for and ma...de sure I was happy with everything. Their service department is easy to work with and they do outstanding quality work. Thank you Stefanie and the rest of the crew at Wes Finch!

Wes Finch Auto Plaza Inc.
410 West St. S. Grinnell, IA 50112