Team Mazda Subaru

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 646 reviews

Call This Dealer

646 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Team Mazda Subaru from DealerRater.com

May 13, 2018

Seriously DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR PHONE NUMBER THEY WILL SPAM THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!! I have asked to be removed from their called list 3 times ...now. The last time I put a complaint in with a supervisor, a few weeks went by no calls and here they are calling again! I have blocked numbers yet they still call, oncr twice in a day! I will be taking my business elsewhere just because of nonsense.

May 9, 2018

They were quick and the best price in the area, Chris did a very good job and kept me well informed. I will use them again and again.

April 24, 2018

We went in today on 4/24/18 to purchase a car. We have never encountered such rudeness in our whole life while trying to purchase a car, they acted li...ke they didn't even want to sell a car. First we had to go find them after mulling around the cars in the parking lot for about 15 minutes. That was a red flag to begin with but, when we finally went inside because we had a card for a prize (which we were told by Gilbert Lopez that it was expired) the salesman Gilbert Lopez didn't ask once what kind of car we were interested in or if we were interested in any type of car at all. Noone did and noone came out to ask us when we were looking at the cars either. We went there with all intentions of buying a car. On the way out I went to go throw the big prize card away in the garbage the slits were too small so I I dropped it on the ground next to the garbage, a Salesman (not sure of his name) came out and told me to go home and grow up a little bit. Wouldn't a salesperson want to make every effort to get your business not call you names. Like I said they completely could care less if they sold us a car or not I guess we were putting them out and they just couldn't be bothered or maybe they thought we couldn't afford a car not sure what their problem was.

March 27, 2018

I so appreciate Team and their incredible service. They go out of there way to make sure your completely taken care of. They have the best service dep...artment as well. Always friendly and very trustworthy. This is my second purchase with Team Mazda. Love my new car and love that I???m always taken care of there. Thanks Dave !

March 6, 2018

I was just charged 200$ for a new headlight bulb, and 2 windshield wipers, as well as tightening a bolt on one of the wipers. I was not given any expl...anation as to how they could possibly charge me so much for such a small amount of work. Please Be aware that you might be charged an extra 100-200$ from this place and not ever know why

January 30, 2018

TEAM Mazda and Subaru did a terrific job in helping me with my first brand new car purchase. I cannot thank Matt enough for helping me get the car tha...t I wanted at the price I needed - including a trade in. If it wasn't for Matt and the team there I would have never been driving around in a brand new car. Thanks again!

January 26, 2018

Everyone involved was helpful and friendly and all went smoothly. Service was quick and thorough. Said was friendly and accommodating. Thanks for a go...od experience.

January 1, 2018

I was terrified to even walk in the building since it was my first time looking at cars on my own and was just waiting for the sales sharks to eat me ...alive. But I cannot say enough good things about Matt and Jason. They made the whole process FUN!!!! I was laughing and had an amazing day which I was not at all expecting. One of the other salesmen even told us to stop having so much fun. But these guys are incredible, they explained everything clearly and in a way that didn???t make me feel like just some dumb girl. I knew what I wanted going in there and not only did they get me my dream Subaru but they helped me and fought for me to get my dream car at a price I could reasonably afford. I loved how they did a demo of the car before the test drive so I could get the entire feel of the car and see what it can do from someone that knows the car, then they gave me practical experience after knowing how scared I am to drive in winter, got me seemingly stuck in the snow and showed me how effortlessly my new Outback could get me out. They gave me peace of mind and assurance and I couldn???t have been more lucky to have them help me buy my first car. I plan to stay with this car for many many years, but any other Subaru I get in the future or any friend looking for a car I will be sending them straight to Jason and Matt!!!!

December 23, 2017

Service dept was great. The lady who took my appt was a bit short with me and a little rude. Perhaps she was just having a bad day?

December 22, 2017

I have bought 4 cars from team Mazda. I keep going back because of the superior service and every automobile has been just what I needed. J ust an ...all around great place to do business.

Team Mazda Subaru