1.8
Average based on 5 reviews
  • Excellent customer care!

This dealer exhibited excellent customer care! I was treated as if my business mattered. Would recommend them in a minute.

• dont buy a car here!

Worse new car buying experience i have ever had! Sales person and sales manager lied to me about options that were suppose to be on the car i ordered. Also car was delivered with deep scratch on door.

• dont buy a car here!

The sales person told me 3 things that would be on the car i ordered but when it was delivered, they werent included. Plus the new car had 3 scratches on the doir that they said they would fix but only buffed out 2 of them. The deepest scratch they didnt fix and said they would send me a bottle of touchup paint but never did!

• I called and didnt receive a call back.

I was looking into buying a car and I called about one I was interested in and sadly was never called back.

• Did not get a response to our inquiry.

We made an inquiry via the Cars.com site and did not receive a response. If you are looking for a vehicle, don't waste your time waiting for a response from this dealer. We are puzzled that they even list on the site if they are not going to respond to inquiries. We were ready to buy - cash in hand - that day. Sorry guys, you missed it.