4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 106 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Team to work with for purchase
    February 9, 2016

We are out of town buyers and the team was able to setup everything prior to arrival. The process was smooth and the sales team very professional. The...y go above and beyond on their customer service!!!

Great Experience
    April 12, 2018

We needed a larger vehicle for our growing family. Making the jump to a vehicle with a 3rd row is not cheap. I wanted a nice vehicle our whole family ...could all ride in and most of the 3rd row vehicles we looked at were just out of our price range. The guys at Speedway said they did not have much wiggle room on the price of the vehicle so they made up for it by giving me a generous trade in. If they had not done this we would not have been able to afford the vehicle that we wanted. I thank them for working with us it means a lot me to be able to put my wife and family in nice, safe vehicle they deserve. We love the new ride!!!

Loved this dealership!
    March 28, 2018

This dealership was AMAZING! Anthony and the sales team went above and beyond to make sure we had the best possible experience. Anthony worked with... us and gave advice and took his time with us. After I decided on which truck to purchase the process was so quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Anthony to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. My husband and I left with a new and used truck and we are so beyond grateful for the team here :-)

AMAZING! (As usual....) ¿
    March 21, 2018

We just won't go anywhere else. New or used (hopefully next is a motorhome!) We always go back to SPEEDWAY! I think this is vehicle #6!

Excellent service
    March 16, 2018

Went in looking for a certified pre owned 2017 Malibu that was actually at the Kirkland location. The salesman I was working with who’s name is Jackso...n drove the car up from Kirkland to the Monroe location even though i only wanted to test drive for now. Drove the car and loved it. I had originally planned to test drive it and then go home and think about it. I let Jackson know this and he was totally ok with this. I was a really low pressure environment and as a salesman myself I know how important that comfort with the customer can be. Overall a great and painless experience. Gave me exactly what I was looking for on my trade it. Didn’t hassle me at all on interest rates or for declining the dealer warranty. Would definitely recommend and will be going back for all applicable maintenance with my new vehicle.

Great Experience
    February 17, 2018

I went into Speedway Chevrolet knowing what I wanted, and was fortunate that they had it in stock. Shane understood what I was after, understood all m...y concerns, and and he made it work with no hassle. One of the best car buying experiences I've had.

Highly recommend!
    January 31, 2018

Hugh was awesome, he set up everything prior to our arrival. Very easy going and not pushy at all! Overall buying experience was best my wife and I ...have had at any dealership! They even fixed a couple issues I had found without me even having to ask or bargain with them! Can't recommend this dealership enough.

Ask for Anthony!
    December 6, 2017

We came all the way to Speedway Chevrolet from Renton to check out a 2008 Tahoe we saw advertised online. We met Anthony Macht and he showed us the c...ar, drove around with us and talked about the features with an in-depth knowledge of the vehicle. We sat while his team worked on our financing and after a short time we drove away in our Chevrolet! The team is great, the service is excellent and we felt welcomed to come back anytime. Would buy from Speedway and Anthony again in a heartbeat.

December 1, 2017

Chris Appia helped us purchase a car for our son. I greatly enjoyed working with him. He was very polite and friendly. He came in on his day off to he...lp us! The Trax is a great car and we were impressed with it in person.

We LOVE our Tahoe!!
    October 17, 2017

Anthony greeted us as we walked onto the lot and helped us through the entire buying process. He let us know when he found a perfect match for us. We ...are so happy with our new Tahoe.Anthony was extremely helpful and Steve in finance helped us get the deal done. We would definitely recommend Speedway Chevrolet.

16957 W Main St Monroe, WA 98272