Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown

145 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 24, 2021

Good, prompt job of service for my Sprinter. Kudos. Can’t say enough good things about this dealership. They are first rate, pleasant, prompt, without... flaw!

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 19, 2021

Amazing service with Alex , he always goes above and beyond to make sure that the process is smooth , also communicate with you constantly.

Thank you Emma for your kind words for Alex! We are thrilled that he provided you with an amazing and smooth service visit. We look forward to your bu...siness with us again!

• February 6, 2021

As always Mercedes Benz of Georgetown always provides excellent service from the time I pull up and when I leave. This is service you can rely on!

Thank you Tasha for your kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

February 13, 2021

I walked in without an appointment, had check engine light issue, Alex took care of the car and i got my car inspected and fixed in less than 2 Hours,... i recommend those guys and my next purchase would definitely be through mercedes benz of georgetown!

Thank you Karam for your kind words for Alex! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with u...s again!

February 1, 2021

Car was serviced quickly, loaner was available quickly, Alex took care of our needs like a pro. What more could you possibly need to hear about our very... positive experience?

Thank you, Gloria, for your kind words for Alex! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 29, 2021

Great job. The staff was quick and efficient when I pulled up. I was greeted quickly. My car was serviced fast. The new service department's waiting... room is a lot better.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a quick and efficient experience! Thank you for your business and look forward to your... next visit!

January 25, 2021

I receive excellent service from everyone at Georgetown Mercedes-Benz. My service advisor Alex, his manager and the sales team always make it feel like... home even if I'm just there for a car wash! I haven't had a better after the sales experience, ever!!

Thank you, Vicki, for your kind words about Alex! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

January 23, 2021

Jarrod was great. The service was spectacular, I am surprised I wasn’t being talked into buying a new one, but maybe that’s for the best.

Thank you for your kind words for Jarrod! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 22, 2021

Awesome service guys thanks a lot. They took their time to trace the problem on my car and fixed it very cheap and a great clean job

Thank you, Daniel, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 21, 2021

Car was fixed as needed. Brakes went out after driving my car only 3,000 miles. Tech said this was very unusual. This is the second time I had to have... service on my car.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you have experienced. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your busin...ess, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Rhonda Zanka General Manager rzanka@mbofgeorgetown.com