Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown

53 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2019

Always a pleasure. Your advisors are professional especially Zack Cote. I will always want Him as my advisor. He is so awesome with the customers and will... always help out regardless who I see.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

November 6, 2019

I needed to fix my noise from panoramic roof and other stuffs. Service was very friendly and quality work. Loaner car service was good too. I Definitely... recommend!

Thank you Jongseo for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

• March 16, 2018

Great dealership service repairs and service. They were fast and friendly, in addition they cleaned my car and took the time to make sure everything was... perfect.

Thank you Alexis for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 6, 2019

I purchased a used pre-owned BMW from this dealership and after purchase it was discovered that the vehicle was sold with tampered emissions. When you... put the car on a lift it is literally the first thing one would see - there are no catalytic convertors and instead there were test pipes. The muffler had also obviously been tampered with. This is a violation of federal and state law and clearly indicates they are no checking much of anything before passing a car on. I had my time completely wasted and had my life driving an illegal car and don't think I even received an apology. I now am without the vehicle and no one from management even came to introduce themselves to me, shake a hand or apologize for all the crap I was put through and although corporate owns about 200 dealerships, they offered zero help in locating the next car. Would not recommend!

Hello David, I don't understand your comment of "lack of apology, as I personally reached out and apologized to you for your inconvenience. I also i...mmediately agreed to buy the vehicle back at zero loss financial loss to you. My sales manager Ish took care of the paper work for you and further apologized for the issues with the vehicle. Being a Mercedes-Benz dealership, we didn't have another vehicle to replace it- Unless you would consider a like model of our brand. Although we do own other dealerships, we were unable to locate similar vehicle to what you purchased. Now that we have the vehicle here I had my team re-look at the bottom of the car. The previous owner went to great lengths to disguise the changes and nothing obvious was observed. The vehicle also passed state inspection, so no flag there either. It's a shame you are not able to recommend us. Although there was no negligence on our behalf, we cheerfully addressed the situation in a timely and friendly manner. We cannot always control when things go wrong, only our response to it. We clearly place the utmost importance in customer service, since Mercedes-Benz has awarded the coveted "Best of the Best" title for 3 consecutive years to Mercedes- Benz of Georgetown. Only a fraction of Mercedes-Benz dealers qualify for this national recognition for top customer service. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you. Rhonda Zanka General Manager rzanka@mbofgeorgetown.com

November 6, 2019

Good service. Reps kept me informed during the inspection process and provided an estimate to authorize the work. Shuttle service was utilized and... drivers were friendly and prompt. New facilities were nice

Thank you DJ for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

November 5, 2019

Great service real professionals a little pricey but I'm told you're the only ones that can reset my computer so I bring it to you all

Hi Richard, Thank you for your kind words! We are more than happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience!

October 29, 2019

Beautiful new facility. The service drive was open and exceptionally clean. I was greeted immediately and explain exactly how the process would work. I... made my appointment online, set up a loaner car online, and it was as advertised. My car was serviced and ready when promised. The entire service team was polite and helpful.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

October 26, 2019

Janet was my service attendant. She was very helpful and friendly. Completely understood the needs of my car. Would definitely reach out to her again in... the future.

Thank you Koustav for your kind words about Janet! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

October 18, 2019

I am a first time customer at this location. The service I received was great from start to finish. Really enjoyed the loaner as well. I definitely would... come back again.

Thank you GWE for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's service experience truly exceptional! We thank yo...u for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 17, 2019

I had to take our ML350 back to MBGT for a recent repair they had completed but the repair seal was bad and it needed to be replaced. A few things that... need attention are your service website service advisors availability. If the service advisor is not available that day and or off that day I think their name should not show up on your service website for the time they will be away from the service section. I selected a service advisor from the service schedule website but when I arrived to the service section I was appointed a different service advisor. Kyle was my service advisor during my appointment check in time but the day after my appointment a different service advisor was handing my vehicle service. I would have appreciated if you all had informed me my service advisor changed. My second service advisor was Jarrod but I didn't find this out until I called to check on my car, sad!!! No constant contact about my vehicle in service I had to call several times for an update on my vehicle. Jarrod was the service advisor for three or days while Klye was out. I was not impressed with Jarrod customer service and feedback about my vehicle during his advisor time. When Kyle returned to work he called me and gave me an update about my vehicle, told me what else needed to be done, and he mentioned to that during the service my car transmission slipped of the transmission jack which caused a replacement of the bell housing belt. This transmission situation happened while Jarrod's was my advisor in the absence of Kyle; therefore, this tells me Jarrod was trying to keep this very important piece of information from me, sad again!!! I would like to thank Kyle being honest with me and sharing the information about my transformation slipping of the transmission jack. Now I don't have a great trust with Jarrod's service advisor expertise because what else would he have hidden from me if Kyle did not return to finalize my vehicle service. Thanks Kyle being straight up and honest with me about this mishap and having the car ready for my wife when she picked it up. Please let your fellow advisors know trust and honesty has a huge impact on customer service.

Thank you for speaking with us over the issue with your ML. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. I...f there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact me. Adam Fontenot - Service Manager - afontenot@mbofgeorgetown.com