• Great Buying exoerience

I'm a first time buyer, Premier Auto was really good with helping me able to get this car. I called several other dealerships, they all gave me the run around but these guys came through. They made it easy for me.

• Satisfied customer

I drove by and saw a car I was interested in buying. I called and asked for a price. Dave had explained to me that they had just got the car and it was not ready to be sold, but he would be willing to meet me at the dealership on his day off to get me more information on the car. Dave Fred and Jeff were very Helpful, patient and professional during the whole process. They ran a safety inspection, fix and cleaning the car very quickly. I ended up buying the car and have been very pleased with them so far. I would by from Premier again.

• Super Friendly and Great Deals!!!!

I was looking for a PT Cruiser and found exactly what I was looking for! Jeff was Great to work with and his office partner was very friendly too. These guys have a mechanic and repair shop onsite and took care of a small issue right away. Jeff even DELIVERED my car to my workplace the very next morning which is over 10 miles away!!!!! That's the kind of Excellent Customer Service you can expect. Don't look anywhere else. Just save yourself time and money and buy your next car HERE!!!!

• Great Experience!

Consumer experience was exceptional! Jeff/Owner and Dave/Salesman were very informative,friendly, open to all of my questions and helpful in providing any requested information, paperwork, etc. They went above the bar in dedicating more than enough time for a pleasant sales experience. Overall, a very positive review and I would give a thumbs up recommendation!

• Great service and nice sales people.

Cyrus thanks for the comments sorry we could not help you at this time but may be in the future.

I recommend this dealership for anyone who needs a used car. I dealt with Mr. Jeff Morehouse and was very pleased by the service that he gave. They have good prices and treat their customer good.

• FAST AND EASY SERVICE

I recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a good vehicle fast, great prices. Good people, good service.

• FAST AND EASY SERVICE

Good cars, good people, good service. I recommend this place if you need a good vehicle fast.