Carman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

760 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great service and Honest

I really liked the Guy I talked to. He was honest and didn't try to hide anything. Was up front about all the stuff even though I did not buy a car that day, When I'm ready I will definitely go back to him

• Driving my Cordovan Princess
    April 23, 2017

The Carmen Dodge team became my family in less than 2 minutes with their impeccable caring professional and vehicle knowledge. My sales team consisted of Michael Brooks, Uncle Bob Weiss Daddy Joe Triboletti Baby Boy Joel Cardona and Final Step Neil Springer. Thanks for all your help and assistance in getting my Princess Cordovan in my driveway. It truly took the Carmen team village to make this happen.

• Friendly and Helpful
    April 22, 2017

Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful when I went to look for a new car. They worked with me to get me a price I was comfortable with.

• Awesome Experience
    April 22, 2017

I have been dealing with Carman Dealership for many years and always leave smiling. They take great care of me and I highly recommend dealing with them next time you are looking for a new vehicle.

• First time buyer - Jeep Grand Cherokee
    April 18, 2017

Joe Triboletti was extremely helpful in finding the perfect car for me. Took the time to explain a multitude of options to me as a first time buyer and really worked with me to stay within my budget. Highly, highly recommend using Joe when trying to find your next vehicle! Ryan O'Neal assisted on the deal and helped get me set up with the technology of my new Jeep. Also a very helpful and approachable salesman!

• Very Friendly
    April 17, 2017

Came in to look and decided to buy. Johnny Pearce was very friendly and personable; a pleasure to deal with. Very pleased with our initial service and look forward to future interactions.

• Yellow Ram
    April 14, 2017

Highly recommend for new or used vehicle. Joe and Charlie are great to work with. Both made purchsing out Dodge Ram an easy process to deal with.

• Choose Carman - they are the BEST!

I must say - this was my first time leasing- and carman explained everything and was very knowledgeable about the process. They were patient, friendly, and made every step of this new process very easy to understand. I will deffinately be going back! I highly recommend that if you want an enjoyable car shopping experience - choose Carman.

• Ram big horn
    April 11, 2017

I would recommend Carmen Dodge. My sales rep Michael was great. He knew what I needed and got me what I wanted within my budget.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE
    April 10, 2017

Great buying experience. Honest and straightforward. Would recommend to friends family etc. Did not keep me at dealership for hours. Came with up front pricing didn't need to negotiator best price that's what they give you up front. Show you how the numbers work on paper no hiding info. Live in NJ but this will be where I will purchase any other vehicles.