Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

458 reviews

458 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 9, 2014

Best experience in purchasing a vehicle I have ever had. I new what I wanted, he listened and accommodated. I went after work (approx. 4:30pm) out of there... in time to meet my husband for dinner. Very satisfied and would highly recommend Mr. Robert Chavez to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. Hope to see you again soon! Joh...n Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

May 8, 2014

I had my heart set on a 2014 Honda Civic EX sedan in Kona Coffee and of course with my luck that particular color and model is currently in stock at only... a handful of Honda dealerships in California. So after pretty much calling every dealership within a 50 mile radius of my home I had some promising leads. Two dealerships told me that while it would be difficult to get me what I wanted it wouldn't be impossible which at the moment was a little discouraging but I still had high hopes since it was still the beginning of the search for my dream car. From the recommendation of a friend I gave Anson Lam a call at Norm Reeves Honda West Covina and explained through gritted teeth the horrible experience I had just gone through with my local dealership and told him flat out not to mess with me because I'm at my wits end and let me tell you, right off the bat the service I received from Anson was night and day. He acknowledged my frustrations and apologized for the troubles I had with the other place then went onto say "I value your time just as much as I value mine." Anson blatantly told me, "When I return your call I will simply tell you whether or not I can provide you with your color of choice." Which I appreciated, finally someone is telling it like it is. So I went to lunch and he returned my call and informed me that he's in the process of retrieving the car. I was still kind of timid with the memory of my prior experience still fresh in my mind, but like I said I had my heart set on that car so I made the trip to Norm Reeves and was greeted by Anson who gave us bottled water which was much appreciated because it was a hot day. He sat us down and reassured me that the Kona Coffee I requested would be arriving soon which I still found hard to believe considering this was almost the same song and dance I got from the other dealership. As we waited he suggested we start on some of the paperwork which made me think "wow maybe he is telling the truth.." and as we were heading to finance low and behold my Kona Coffee arrived just as he said it would and I almost couldn't contain my excitement I swear I would have started bear-hugging the car if there weren't so many people around, so to save myself from an embarrassing scene I settled on hugging the steering wheel and quietly squealing in delight. Anson gave me exactly what I wanted without any runaround. I wouldn't consider ever buying a Honda or any other car for that matter from anyone but Anson. I would strongly recommend buying a car from Norm Reeves Honda West Covina and if you’re not in the market for smoke and mirrors and just want to deal with a true professional then I would have to say hands down Anson Lam is an epitome of the helpful Honda guy.

Hi Tracy, Thanks for the kind words! We are so glad Anson was able to get you into a new Civic. Please come see us again soon! John Gomez Customer Car...e jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

April 30, 2014

I came into this dealership looking for a certified pre-owned 2011 Honda CR-V that Norm Reeves had on their lot. The salesman that helped me was Anson... Lam. First off, let me say that this guy goes above and beyond for his customers. He is extremely helpful and informative. I test drove the 2011 CR-V and liked it alot, loved everything that came with it. He asked me if I ever thought about the 2014 CR-V and I said "No, I don't like the way the car looks." He asked me to just go take a look at it and we went for a test drive. Let me tell you, after I test drove the 2014 CR-V, I instantly changed my mind. I wasn't even thinking about the 2011 CR-V anymore. I wanted to know more about the car and its features and he was patient enough to answer each of my questions. Even though it was a busy night and there were a lot of customers, he didn't even rush through the process. He's the type of person that doesn't push you to get something else, but I feel like he is the type of person that encourages you to open your mind to other selections that are on the lot. I feel like that is a good quality in a salesman because before going to this dealership, I went to two others and they were HORRIBLE. The other dealerships basically just said "You want it or not? Take it or leave it". Long story short, Anson was very respectful, helpful, and informative. Its been one month since I've purchased my car and I'm loving it! If you ever go to Norm Reeves Honda in West Covina, Anson Lam is your man !

Stacy, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your... positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your CR-V. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

April 19, 2014

Mr. David Ochoa and Mr. Robert Chavez at the Norm Reeves dealership in West Covina surprised me with their level of courtesy and professionalism. It was... refreshing to work with them after a week into my used-car search. I would highly recommend buyers to try the dealership when purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned.

Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Dave. He is an excellent member of our team and w...ill be happy to hear you are enjoying your used car. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

April 18, 2014

I bought a new Honda Civic from this dealer in March 2014. The sales deparment was nice & the price was reasonable. When they sent me to the finance... department to sign the paperworks, the guy I dealt with named Rick Anderson played a trick to me. He offered to sell the bumper to bumper extended wanrranty to me twice & I rejected the offer. When he intended to sell me on the 3rd time, he told me that I just need to pay $9.43 extra each month to the monthly payment. When I heard that amount, I accepted his offered. But when he prepared the sale contract & other paperworks, he also added theft device (alarm system) to the contract without verbally telling me it would cost another $1,500 to the total price. In the same time, he changed my payment term from 60 months to 72 months without telling me. No wonder the monthly payment turned out to be only $9.43 more than the original term I wanted at 60 months. When I found out this a month later, I called my salesmen. He asked me to go visit the finance director in the dealer today. I went there & spoke to him if he could remove the alarm system from my car since I wasn't aware it was in the sale contract. He said there's nothing he could to do for me. Even the gerneral manager came in to his office & listened what's going on, he also can't help me to remove the thing I didn't want to buy. This is really a trick to a loyal customer who went back to buy a 2nd car from the dealer & normally would trust the dealer about the detail in their sale contract.

April 15, 2014

I was in the market for a new Civic. Louis Mesquite provided excellent customer service throughout the whole process, from showing the features of the... car, to working with me in a finalizing a great deal in driving out with it. One of the most pleasant experiences in car buying I have had, and would highly recommend. Sincerely, a very happy and grateful customer, Dan

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positiv...e experience with Louis. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

April 10, 2014

On March 25th I purchased my first brand new car. I wasn't even going to go to Norm Reeves but I decide to just look and see what caught my eye. Ryan Iaea... was the salesman that approached me. He was patient throughout the whole experience. I wasn't certain I really wanted to by a Honda in the first place. He let me talk it out and gave me as much time as I need. It took me a few days but when I finally decided that I had found the car for me he worked his magic and I got me the best deal. It was better than I expected. Between him and the finance department I walked away a happy girl with my brand new CR-V. I would recommend him to anyone in search of a new Honda. The whole staff at norm reeves is so accommodating. Its been a few weeks and I have received a few follow up calls to make sure I am still just as happy as I was the night I bought my car, and I definitely am!

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positiv...e experience with Ryan. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

April 6, 2014

I have leased a new 2014 Honda Civic, Sales man Mr. Anson Lam helped me to complete this process in highly professional manners. Great service Anson Lam.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positiv...e experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

March 29, 2014

We purchase recently a pre owned car from Norm Reeves West Covina. Patrick was so wonderful. He made us feel so comfortable that in no way we felt pressured.... Our experience with Patrick that day was the best so far compared to other dealers we dealt with in the past. Patrick made my husband a happy man :0). Patrick is very honest and sincere. I gave out his business cards and recommended him to my friends and family. Patrick is a very good asset to your dealership. I can assure you, we will be back as long as Patrick is around. He is amazing!!!! not to forget your Finance person Rick complemented the whole pleasant experience............ Very satisfied customer, Ricardo and Evelyn Ocampo

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positiv...e experience with Patrick. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

March 14, 2014

This is a great dealership. Anson Lam was a great help in finding me a 2014 Accord and treading in my 2013 Civic. He was prolite and not pusly at all.... I highly recommended anyone to this dealer to buy a Honda car. Specially for Anson Lam, Thank you so much for your hard work and dedicated to your customer.