Bob Brown Chevrolet

(4.8) 906 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Internet Purchase

Everyone at Bob Brown was responsive and accommodating,from the sales dept, finance dept, to the detailing. They listened to what I was saying or aski...ng and responded quickly. Ninety percent of this deal was accomplished via e-mail, within 48 hours. It was all, the best new vehicle buying experience I've ever had.

Thanks so much for the nice review, Steve! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your c...ompliments to our team. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Sincerely, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Superior service!

Ask for Townsend. He was amazing! Made sure that I chose the right car before finalizing the purchase. Quick, easy, and painless process. Will be goin...g back for my next vehicle, when the time comes.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, Ron. It's fantastic to know that our staff was able to make your car purchase incredibly easy and quic...k. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. All the best, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Joe Pentland Bob Brown

Joe Pentland was amazing and made sure that we got everything we wanted in a car. He was patient and made the process easy. Joe is definitely someone ...I would recommend working with!!

Thank you so much for your feedback and congratulations on your purchase. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your busines...s. I will be sure to share your feedback with Joe. Please let me know if we can ever help you in the future. Sincerely, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Got a deal done!

Mike McNeley did a great job working with me to get a deal done. Transaction was quick and easy - which I really appreciate! Would definitely recommen...d Mike and will contact him again in the future should the need arise.

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car, Jen! It's fantastic to know that we were able to make your purchase incredibly e...asy and quick. We will share your comments with Mike and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Second time buyer and will keep going back!!!!

You need to experience a top notch dealership from entering the front door to leaving after your vehicle orientation. I've bought 3 vehicles in a 18 m...onth period.

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit, Bill. Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Bob Brown Chevrol...et and it's great to hear of your continued business. Congratulations on your recent purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• great salesman

Very helpful in working with me, I know I'm hard to deal with and Ty Furguson was patient. I am vey happy with my purchase and definitely send my frie...nds and family to Bob Brown Chevrolet.

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments, Howie! We couldn't be more pleased to hear Ty described as helpful and patient. He is a great asset and ...we appreciate him for giving you excellent level of customer service that you deserve! We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again! Sincerely, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Thorough, Friendly, Trustworthy

very friendly salesman. very polite and thorough with his providing of the right information in a timely manner. very tough for me to trust car salesm...en but this guy earned it quickly and everything that he, and they did solidified that. pretty rare in this business. compared to others i've dealt with in recent months, Tylar Richardson, Robert McGhee and company were leaps and bounds above the rest. Nothing is more important to me than trust and integrity when dealing w/dealerships. They win.

Brian, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Congratulations on your purchase! Our number one goal is attaining 100% custo...mer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that Tylar, Robert and our team were able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• 2017 Malibu

excellant service I have been a customer for 40 years . Highly recommend the dealership .

Congratulations on your new 2017 Malibu, Randy! It's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience refle...cted this dedication. We certainly appreciate your business for the last 40 years and look forward to assisting you with your next one! Respectfully, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Professional and friendly!

I trust when I go there all will be done correctly and that's worth a lot as I have come out of other places wondering.. Staff is knowledgeable and fr...iendly. We drive almost an hour to go there but it's worth it!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback, Juli. Our team takes pride in their friendly and knowledgeable customer service and wil...l be ecstatic to hear that you left Bob Brown Chevrolet satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your new car for many years to come. Respectfully, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

• Great Experience with Bob Brown Chevy

Upon seeing Costco Holiday Auto promotion on the web, I went thru researching a Chevy vehicle and had to select dealership. I chose Bob Brown Chevrol...et because I have purchased from Bob Brown GMC in Ankeny before. Soon after I had email from David T. offering to help. This was before and after a Thanksgiving holiday weekend, so I emailed David multiple times. David responded promptly to my questions and did a great job of helping me through the process and getting financing started and helping me understand a lease and negotiating a price on a 2017 Chevy Traverse. The Costco program offered a substantial discount, but dealer pricing was even better. After end of Holiday weekend, I then visited dealership where David did a great job of providing me the quote, and answering my remaining questions as well as showing me 2 vehicles and explaining all their options and features.

David, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with us! We truly appreciate it. Congratulations on your pu...rchase! We are very glad to hear that your experience with our staff has been very positive. It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Bob Brown Chevrolet