Stew Hansen Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

260 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stew Hansen Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com
  • Really Good experience

Was a very nice user experience buying from Stews. No pressure and I left with a great deal. Would buy again in a heartbeat.

• Doug was great to deal with!
    September 14, 2017

We had a great car buying experience with Doug, he's a class act and very entertaining as well! He was fantastic to deal with and I never felt pressured to make a decision, he made sure to let my wife and I have time to discuss the numbers. Will definitely be using him in the future!

• Amazing service, I highly recommend it. A+++++++++

From the very first day I stepped into dealership, I was treated with dignity and respect. These guys are the best. I got the car I wanted & they made me extremely happy. I definitely know where I'm going when my daughter is ready for her car. Every individual that I ran into was very knowledgeable and willing to help in any way. I love the assortment of cars, makes, models that are on the lot. I highly recommend this dealership, you will not regret it. This is the best dealership that I've ever been to period.

• Committed and Responsive

I had done my homework and appreciated how well I was treated, how I was listened to, and how smoothly financing went.

• Half a job.
    August 21, 2017

We to our 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 44000 in for a rub on a front rotor and a rear rotor. This was written up and the found and rep stated this was not covered under warranty. The left front back cover was loose and rubbing on the rotor. From notes, it did not look like the checked the rear rub. Two days later the rub in the rear showed up again, so this time we recorded it and made sure we stated this is after it was in during the video, because of all the poor reviews we read here. We take it back in a week and we will see if they charge us another $132. I am not impressed with my first visit, I would have thought they would have checked all 4 rotors.

• Excellent customer service!

From start to finish James Reynolds was attentive listening to what I was saying and delivered exactly what I was looking for! Tim and finance went through it quickly and efficiently and I was driving my new truck in no time. Stew Hansens Dodge is the only place that I will ever buy and service my vehicles, their technicians are the best trained and most officiant guys I've ever met.

• My Best Car Buying Experience to date!

Thank you for the review, Sandra!

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about my car buying experience at Stew Hansons! We had a complete top notch experience, from our absolute Awesome salesman Brian to everyone else we came across during our purchase process! I will definitely wholeheartedly recommend this business for your car buying needs and look forward to following up with them in the future for my vehicles oil changes and other service needs! Thanks to all :)

Thank you for the review, Sandra!

• Great experience

Really great experience with the purchase of our vehicle go talk to Jim Fisher!!

• Used car shopping made easy at Stew Hanson's

We really enjoyed our salesman Doug Burke, he made are experience enjoyable, and easy. We will definitely tell our family and friends to ask for Doug when shopping for a new or used car or truck! Thanks Doug we love our Ford Escape!

• Excellent sales and service! First rate!

We have purchased 6 cars from Stew Hansens and cannot say enough how terrific we feel we are treated. Orlando Oakley is simply the most decent and honest person to work with! Everyone there from the sales team to the service department And the finance folks are caring and informed. We will never consider another dealer in Des Moines!