Stew Hansen Dodge City - Chrysler - Jeep - Ram

New 866-211-0356 Dealer Website
Used 877-706-2009 Email Dealer
Service 888-349-8205

214 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stew Hansen Dodge City - Chrysler - Jeep - Ram from DealerRater.com
  • Easy, Smooth Buying Process

I am glad we were able to make the process smooth for you!

Enjoyed the buying process today. Took only a couple hours. Salesman and finance dept worked ell together and provided great service. Appreciated the attentiveness to detail that the Salesman gave us in going over all the features of the new vehicle.

I am glad we were able to make the process smooth for you!

• Totally satisfied very pleased
    March 21, 2017

Great service very knowledgeable very helpful courteous a great experience of buying my grand Cherokee I will come back again and again they showed me all the features it had on it I'm totally satisfied with the dealership

• Great selection and service!

Went for new but found great late model that made more sense for us. Tom in sales was great. So was Josh in business office. Will recommend for sure!

• Patience...
    March 2, 2017

Working with Tom and Scott was a breeze. After a few speed bumps slowed the process a couple times, they stayed in touch and were flexible and worked with me to get the deal done! I had looked at a couple other dealerships and didn't have the level of interaction and communication like I did with the staff at Stew's!

• Everything was great

We will definitely be back in future. Thanks Monte and the rest of the staff. We love the vehicle

• Drove from Missouri to purchase truck

Drove from Missouri to purchase a used truck. Probably the easiest and best experience buying a car we've ever had. We were in amd out in less than an hour. We will return for the next one!

• Paul Piper

Knowledgeable sales staff. The best car buying experience I have had. I would recommend Stew Hansen's Dodge City.

• Great experience

Rob was great! No pressure salesman. We will be back when we purchase another vehicle.

• Great Experience
    February 9, 2017

I had a great experience. Alan was very nice and friendly. He helped me find the perfect car that actually matched perfectly with my budget! The car had everything I was looking for and more. He was able to tell me a lot about the car which made me really comfortable while I was test driving it.

• Great selection and prices
    February 8, 2017

Sale process was quick and painless. Did have trouble getting truck in to get detailed. Was a minor issue. Had to reschedule to come in after I already took off work and drove 30 minutes to get there. Must have been a lack of communication. Other than that I would say it was an enjoyable experience.