New 515-987-7238
Used 515-987-7238 Email Dealer

3.9
Average based on 14 reviews.
  • Billy Carters Buying Experience

Definitely would recommend Stivers to other consumers. Kyle and Eric did a fantastic job!

• Awesome service

In and out quickly is a real plus for me me! I like being able to drop in at my convenience

• Oil Change at Stivers in Waukee, Iowa

Easy and a very quick service. Love to reserve my appointment on line!

Easy and a very quick service. Love to reserve my appointment on line!

• One-year checkup on my 2016 Fusion

I love Stivers! Everyone there is so accommodating and nice!!

I love Stivers! Everyone there is so accommodating and nice!!

We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with the team here at Stivers Ford Lincoln! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Take care!

• Stivers is the BEST

The Service Department is very helpful, accommodating and friendly. I am grateful for their help.

• Stivers Ford Lincoln

I had an oil change appointment @ 5:50pm - got there @ 5:00pm, my first oil change - a freebie and I got what I paid for! Truck was not taken in until just before 6:00pm. There were very few service mechanics in shop. Writer said they were hit hard - but it appears they sent some mechanics home. The service manager hit the door @ 5:00pm. My oil was changed and wipers replaced. When they removed my oil filter - oil ran all over the cross member and was not cleaned up. I had an oil spot on my drive way in the morning and oil had blown all over parts of the truck behind the cross member. Also, the service area floor was filthy - mud and other debris. I am contemplating never returning. There was a vehicle getting brakes and it looked like there was just less than half the pad left - and the mechanice was rushing to get done - was it done right? Very concerned on quality of work I saw.

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns, John. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (888) 524-7092 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

• Stivers

Rick Hoffman made the purchase quick and easy. This is the 3rd vehicle thatn I have purchased from him. i've always felt that I was given a fair deal.

Edmund, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (888) 524-7092 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

• 5 STAR CAR DEALER!

Just bought my 4th vehicle from Stivers! Todd Holland and his sales representatives are amazing. I never got the run around and Todd helped us with anything we needed including helping us get documentation for financing. As always my car is flawless! I have owned the focus, Taurus and fiesta. I loved them all! Their vehicles are completely safe as I was in a severe accident with my Taurus. All vehicles on this lot are mechanically sound and the service department is A++

• Easiest Car Buying Process Ever!

Couldn't be happier! Best car buying experience ever! Was in and out in 45 minutes - no pressure - honest price the first time - fair trade offer and no high pressure after purchase add ons. The staff were friendly and courteous. This is my first time at Stivers but won't be my last!

We're happy to hear that your experience with us was an overall pleasant one, Robert! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Owner

I would not purchase or have my car serviced anywhere else. The staff is the best,sales and service