Ramsey Auto Center

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 29, 2018

Thank you Brandon Williams for making this easy and even fun! Thank you for taking the time to explain all the technology packed into this car and ed...ucating us about Subaru engineering. This car is for our college son--we were even able to have him on the loan. If you don't want schmooze or high pressure but great information and education--CALL BRANDON.

March 29, 2018

This is our second new Subaru through Ramsey. We've had the pleasure of working with Paul Moser both times. He is helpful, friendly, and there's no ...pressure. He cares about getting you into what works for you. Big fans and we will keep coming back! We're lifers. :)

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Congratulations on your second new Subaru! If you ever need anything else from u...s, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 14, 2018

I bought my first Subaru and it was a great experience. My sales rep was Paul Moser and he helped me get into the car I wanted and was super helpful a...nd honest in getting me the information I needed. He was always right there throughout the process to answer my questions. There was one time in particular when I called him on his off day and he was at the gym and still took my call. He took the time to answer my questions and do all he could for me. Highly recommend a Subaru as it has been a great car. Also recommend buying from Ramsey Subaru, Paul Moser specifically.

January 8, 2018

It is obvious this location relies solely on their product selling itself because they show NO common courteously. We were treated as if we were noth...ing but a hassle. We were told to go to Waterloo which ended up great because the customer service there was amazing and we bought a 50th anniversary edition of the Limited Outback. The people here were dishonest, rude, unfair, and unwilling to work with you. I just want to warn people that you will get a better deal and be treated more kindly at C&S Waterloo Subaru location or probably anywhere else for that matter. Just don't feel like you have to sacrifice good customer care for a product you really want, it is well worth traveling else where to receive both.

Hello Shawn, Tim Jennings here. per the phone conversation you and I had yesterday. I have spoken to the staff member in detail that you met with here... at the dealership Saturday & I again want to say how sorry I am that you left here disappointed. That is never something we want to happen and being busy is no excuse. I wish he would have taken more time in trying to understand what you were looking for instead of just giving you what MSRP would be of several different packages & and please know this is not how we want you or anyone to be given information when visiting us. As far as telling you to go to another store that was wrong and as I said yesterday I'm sorry for that. The car you mentioned you bought sounds like a great car and one I think you will really enjoy. As I said yesterday I'm sorry and I hope you can accept my apology and as I said if you need service or a question answered please know your welcome here or just call and I will try to help you and if I can't I will do my best to get you with someone who can. Tim Jennings ,General Sales Manager

July 8, 2017

We had a great experience buying our Outback from Bill.

Allyson: Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it! Tim Jennings

July 6, 2017

After my car was stolen, Paul Moser made a difficult situation so much easier. He was kind, understanding, knowledgeable and gently guided my decision... to choose a new car. My Subaru Crosstrek is just perfect for me. Thanks Paul.

July 3, 2017

Purchased a 2017 BRZ from Paul Moser little over a week ago. Great experience. This being my second BRZ, but first time buying at Ramsey, Paul did a... great job of streamlining the process for me. Andy got the financing done lightning fast and exactly how I wanted it. The brownies Paul sent to my work were a big hit, good marketing tactic! Shiv Patel also was a great resource in the follow up visit, thanks for the $50 gift card. Hope to buy another from them in the next few years, sooner if Subaru and Toyota throw a turbo in the BRZ. Great job!!!

June 30, 2017

Paul Moser was great! He helped us pick out our new Forester and answered all our questions with a smile and a joke! He made the experience fun rathe...r than overwhelming.

November 21, 2016

Wonderful experience! Paul Moser was friendly but not pushy. He listened to us and was extremely helpful. Buying a car is usually very stressful, Paul... made it relaxful and enjoyable. We appreciated Andy's help with finances.

Thanks Laura for the kind words about Paul. We truly try to make the experience stress free and as you mentioned it was just that this time. I hope yo...u enjoy your new car and please when the time comes do use our service center as I believe you will find them to be a great experience as well. again thank you! Tim Jennings, General Sales Manager .Ramsey Auto Center

August 20, 2016

I was looking at the Forester as a possible future purchase. I was contacted via e-mail by Janelle. I called her and left a voicemail as well as sendi...ng her an email letting her know I wanted to to investigate the vehicle. I haven't heard anything from her since and it's been 2 weeks. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I have since lost interest in Ramsey Subaru

jmetz, I'm very sorry for the lack of communication here I know we strive to get back to all of our e-mails and phone calls the same day and obviously... this didn't happen. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I will make sure someone gets back to you asap. Tim Jennings General Sales manager Ramsey Auto Center .contact info is tjennings@ramseyauto.com or 515-278-6400 .

Ramsey Auto Center