• Lexus LS 460L

Greg was awesome. I love my car and the experience getting it was enjoyable as well! Will not go anywhere else when I'm ready to purchase again!

Thank you! We'll pass the word along to Greg!

Thank you! We'll pass the word along to Greg!

• Willis Volvo service

Superbly executed service. The lobby was a fine facility to watch President Trump's very good speech to the United Nations.

• Review

The dealer tried telling me the car was a higher model than it actually was, so I should pay more for it. When he found out the model was what I had been telling him, he wouldn't negotiate any lower on price. The car is now selling on their website for under what I originally offered, but what he and his boss would not accept. I was also told that I could have repairs done at the shop while it was under warranty, but when I called in to set up a repair, they said I would have to take it to a Nissan dealer instead. Also, be aware that they have car door guards (which can be bought for about $10 and put on easily by yourself) that they automatically put on all of their new and used vehicles and then charge $200 for. Overall, I had a poor experience with purchasing the vehicle. The only person I talked to that seemed to have my best interests in mind was the employee showing me the technology in the car once I had purchased it.

• First time buying a car at Willis

We had an excellent buying experience at Willis, and are so very impressed with the customer service. Everyone we worked with was friendly, courteous and efficient.

• Willis Auto Campus

Wonderful buying experience at Willis Auto! Knowledgeable, friendly and engaged staff. I will definitely buy another car at Willis!

• Poor Customer care

Zero customer service. They doesn't care about customer questions on repair and services . I called them more than 6 times to fix the remote starter which I paid in advance but they haven't care about it after they received my money .

• Awesome service at Willis!

100% all the way around! So impressed! I usually get so put off by salesman. Nate really nailed it!

• Willis Mini

Service work needed and it was completed with no issues.

Service work needed and it was completed with no issues.

• Mini of Des Moines

This is my third mini and second from Mini of Des Moines. As a single woman I truly appreciate the sales team and their respectful attitude toward me. I have never felt pushed or belittled. And after having my Mini's serviced there for over 6 years, I feel the same for the service department.

• Infinity

Outstanding facility and repair dealer, very friendly and courteous staff.

Outstanding facility and repair dealer, very friendly and courteous staff.