New 866-206-7963 Dealer Website
Used 888-223-4597 Email Dealer
Service 888-594-2721

Average based on 644 reviews
  • 2014 Cadillac SRX

We recently purchased a 2014 Cadillac SRX with Dee Nee Amodeo as our sales consultant. She did an excellent job. She listened to our needs, knew her products extremely well and gave us excellent customer service from the very first day we looked back in July until we finally purchased in September. While I was still deciding what and where to buy I had my lexus in for regular service so instead getting any loaner I asked my service person if I could get a SRX to drive for half a day. Dee Nee was excellent about making that happen quickly and we ended keeping it over night and had some time to really drive it and play with the CUE system. After that hands on experience I easily reached a decision that I wanted to buy an SRX. Thank you Dee Nee!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we appreciate the feed back. We look forward to assisting you with your service and sales needs in the future. Have a great day! Sincerely, The Willis Auto Campus Team

• Willis Auto Campus

Best car buying experience ever! Highly recommend Willis to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Friendly staff made us feel like family.

• Great experience at Willis Infiniti

Another truly exceptional buying and service experience at Willis Infiniti

Another truly exceptional buying and service experience at Willis Infiniti

• Excellent experience!

Leroy Guessford took great care of our needs in locating a vehicle for our daughter. Superior communication before, during and after sale.

• Buying a Car

Had a great experience and a very courteous staff and beautiful experience.

Had a great experience and a very courteous staff and beautiful experience.

• Owner

Very satisfied, everyone was very friendly. Will return for future appointments.

• Vehicle service

I thought I had made an appointment on line but it apparently didn't take. Willis Lexus still made sure I was taken care of and was able to sadness me in with no questions. On top of that, every staff member I spoke to was friendly and helpful!

• oil change and tire rotation at Willis Auto Campus

always get my work done on time; ride to work is good and they deliver my car to me where I work

• Lexus service

My experience with Lexus and their service department is nothing short of excellent! Michael has done a wonderful job helping me whenever I have had an issue with my Lexus 450. Willis Auto campus is lucky to have someone such as Michael! The service work done was superb and I am 100% satisfied! Rhonda

• excellent review for Paul Hill and Willis Auto

We were very happy with our trading experience with Willis Auto and especially with our salesman, Paul Hill. He was very thorough, pleasant, and experienced. We would definitely recommend him to our family and friends.